• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

are there promiscious aspies out there?

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
this is a something i have been wondering for a bit as of late? if your an aspie, do you tend to have tons of promiscuous sex?

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
another thing i wondered. how aspergers effects the sex drive? and how people with aspergers selection and choice in a mate is effected with aspergers?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
If I really wanted to know the answer to that, I'd check out Wrong Planet. They have a relationship forum.

I don't know of any promiscuous aspies and I probably know more aspies than the average person.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No. Quite the opposite

I would guess this the case with most aspies. I think it would be possible to have some aspies that were promiscuous. Especially if its from not grasping the acceptable social cues involves in sexual relations and therefore overdoing it sexually.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Promiscuity has more to do with deficient upbringing. A lack of love, etc.

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have asperger's (professionally diagnosed) and I would never have any kind of sex outside of marriage, I have zero interest in that.
another thing i wondered. how aspergers effects the sex drive? and how people with aspergers selection and choice in a mate is effected with aspergers?
I think my sex drive is average, though I am still a virgin, so I can't say that with any first-hand experience to back it up haha. If I was married, I think I'd want to do it once a day, maybe twice...who knows, maybe I'll get to find out someday. :blush: One thing is for sure though, I would never get tired of it lol! Not sure how to answer your second question, I can't think of any specific correlation.
Promiscuity has more to do with deficient upbringing. A lack of love, etc.
Yeah, that is one possibility, out of at least several I can think of.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I know this one guy who may or may not have had Asperger's. He flirted with a lot of girls (wasn't successful), but he was never the, uh, player type, so to speak. As far as I know, he has a girlfriend now, but probably won't do anything until, like, marriage, or something.

xennui

MBTI Type
INTJ
I dunno, I've met a few promiscuous gay guys who I'm pretty sure were Aspie. There's a lot less social skill needed when it's two guys, and for any Aspie's who aren't majorly turned off by physical interaction, well, you really can just go up and say "I like you, let's have sex." Boom.

One guy I met it wasn't working out too well for :( He was too socially awkward to click with any decent crowd and in the 20 minutes that I drank a beer with him and gave his dick a few tugs, he told me all the great things his "friends" had done from giving him alcohol poisoning to covering his face with magic marker.