• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Excitabilities

Mole

Permabanned
I have two excitabilities. One is that I become excited by the external world and the next is that I become excited by the internal world.

And this is excitement beyond the normal. My family were unable to understand my excitability, my school was unable to understand my excitability and work was unable to understand my excitability. So I learnt to suppress my excitability. But no amount of supression makes it go away.

So I become physically excited by the external world, and my imagination becomes excited by the internal world. And my delight is a marriage of excitement of the internal and external worlds.

So far I am still suppressing my excitabilities but becoming more aware of my supression.

I still haven't yet learnt to fully and safely to express my excitabilities. And in particular I haven't yet learnt to fully and safely express my excitabilities in a socially safe way.