• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ps do you make to-do lists?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't really do to-do lists?

The only time I've found myself doing that is when I'm arranging my presentation slides -- numbering the content to make it flow. For things like I need to pen them down so that I see/visualize how the information flows and whether it makes sense or not.

If I'm doing it in my head amidst all the noise I will lose my train of thought and things get very messy.

Other than that.... I just prioritize whatever seems to be the most urgent/efficient at that very moment... in my head.

"OH! This needs cleaning." *goes to clean*
"Humm, since I'm here, I might as well do the laundry." *does the laundry*

It goes something like that. ^

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Regardless of your metabolism, you're supposed to get hungry every 3-4 hours, because you're supposed to eat every 3-4 hours.

Good plan about eating meat; I've been eating a lot of eggs recently b/c I'd heard that protein keeps you full longer.
Is that how it is for everyone, to eat every 3-4 hours? I know it's considered healthy to eat small frequent meals. Seems like i get hungry more than the average person. Yeah I eat a lot of eggs too. I have to make a conscious effort to get enough protein. I eat a lot of nuts and have been cooking beans more frequently. If I could I'd eat sushi or fish every day.

Off topic, though. :)

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Yes, sometimes. and am gratified when I follow them.
Where do I hand in my P-ness permit?