• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what are your emotions like?

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
What do you mean? I've got an intensely rich emotional world. Use your Ne!!! x

Hmm don't really see what Ne's do with it.

Maybe it's an enneagram difference? I'm a type 7, you're a type 3...ees a possibility!

Last edited:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Consistent and steady. Neutral when I'm stressed/in less-than-ideal situations and upbeat, cheerful or neutral when I'm in comfortable situations.

There's really not much to report.

I've been majorly depressed before but even then it was more of a mental depression than an emotional one. I kind of envy those with more "artistic temperaments." They just seem to have such a rich emotional world. All the different flavours. I've got vanilla and chocolate. All of it softserve. Yawn. Sometimes I'd just like a little Tanzanian chocolate chili gelato, ya know?
:shrug: i don't have a rich emotional world :shrug: half the time i'm just numb or scared

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Like a Vulcan's. They are there, but they are contained, controlled. In the area where I live people burn trash in barrels. As long as the fire is contained in the barrel, it grow as hot as it needs to in order to consume the garbage inside, but if somehow the barrel were tipped...well, I guess the whole hillside would be consumed. So, I view them like a tool, there to fuel me, but never to control me. Instead, I usually let principles do that. Unless, of course, someone catches me off guard and tips the barrel. That rarely happens.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Slow and deep. The only emotion I have struggled with is anxiety. I'm a very mellow chicky and even-tempered.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
:shrug: i don't have a rich emotional world :shrug: half the time i'm just numb or scared

I didn't say you did. :mellow:

Maybe I shouldn't have used the phrase "artistic temperaments" to describe those with rich emotional worlds...?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I didn't say you did. :mellow:

Maybe I shouldn't have used the phrase "artistic temperaments" to describe those with rich emotional worlds...?

yeah, i'm suppose to because all infp descriptions begin with rich inner emotional world

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I know they are there but they are mostly contained. So I would classify them as constant.

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
What does it mean that I can't answer this question? Am I out of touch or too in-touch? I don't know.

G

garbage

Usually fleeting, varying in intensity. They mean something, so I try to figure out what they're pointing to. That goes a long way toward gaining perspective and 'snapping out of it.'

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
My emotions are sometimes very intense. Lately I've gone from suicidal depression to manic elation, in a few hours. I don't know why this is.:cry:

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Very deep and very intense. 90% of the time, I keep them contained and very deep inside. The other 10% is well...tunneling through? Certain people, news, music, pictures...will trigger me and the intensity will flow outward. If it involves another person, then I'll do anything to cover it back up again.