• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

really bad agitation for no reason

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I can't calm down, i keep pacing i feel impending sense of doom everything seems too much, i can't focus on anything. theres too much noise, it deafening, i'm alone but all the background sounds are amplified x 500

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Prpl.... You know I love your face... But you just keep posting about things that you REALLY just need to discuss with your doctors. The answer is always your doctor.

ygolo

My termites win
Sometimes just posting about things like this can calm the nerves.

But, yes. If it persists, check with your doctor.

KDude

Drink some water, take some deep breaths, and try to relax. Indoors or outdoors.. whatever you prefer. Just try to get a little grounded. You're not doomed. Call someone or talk to someone you know well. Parents or doctors.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Prozac worked for me. My constant irritation was depression.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i smoked a little with a friend so now i feel better, also got taken out to lunch and just getting out of the house and being with a familar face helped.

KDude

i smoked a little with a friend so now i feel better, also got taken out to lunch and just getting out of the house and being with a familar face helped.

You know I don't smoke weed, but rock on. ;) Sometimes it's the little things that matter.

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
tea? yoga? music? this helps me sometimes.

also, something ive only tried like once or twice but worked really well, lay down, eyes closed, and just lay there for a few minutes and try to think about nothing. its like a mental reset. i think it might be engaging yourself in the first stages of sleep and then consciously pulling yourself out of it, but never really looked into it.