• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interpret my dream please?

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
Ok. I had a weird dream and I remember someone asking if I try to interpret my dreams, but I don't because they are too weird for me.

I only remembered a small part and I had to get up quickly and write it down before I forget it.

Anyway, in the part that I remember, I was back stage with Bob Barker but it looked like the back stage of an opera house or something. I was talking to him about something that I don't quite remember, and it was like I blinked in the dream or looked away and when I looked again, he was suddenly wearing a priest robe and seemed to be taller.

I proceeded to talk to him about how values are so different from the 50s or something similar, and I kind of blinked again, at which point he was kind of just a cardboard cutout of only his head, and it looked slightly cartoony, and had some thread wrapped around it for some reason.

I remember I continued to try and talk to Cardboard Cutout Bob Barker Head - who was just laying on the floor and it was like I was squatting down or laying by him - and I was concerned that I hurt his feelings or something because he wasn't talking or moving at all. Just kind of had a blank expression that didn't change, which I thought was kind of weird (I didn't even think about the fact that cardboard cutouts don't talk or move..)

I was getting really concerned about him, then all of a sudden, without moving his cardboard mouth which was only printed on anyway, he said "I need some whiskey!" and I thought 'oh! ok!' and looked around for some. There was a bottle right on the floor next to him, maybe a few feet away, where it hadn't been prior. I looked at it for a minute and wondered how it got there, picked up and looked back at Bob, and saw that he somehow turned into a square ink bottle. The old kind of ink bottle that people would use with quill pens.

I was wondering how I'm going to give Ink Bottle Bob Barker any whiskey, but then I realized that he's now a bottle, so maybe I can pour some in. But I noticed Bob was already half full of ink and I hesitated a bit, but could sense he was waiting really impatiently, so I just poured some whiskey in right over the ink... At first nothing happened and I got a feeling that he was going to choke, and I felt bad and stupid because I didn't even know how Ink Bottle Bob breathes or drinks something - what if I just killed him? But then suddenly I hear a gulping sound as the whiskey got absorbed into the ink somehow, and I was relieved that I didn't choke him to death.

Then some other crazy stuff happened that I don't quite remember, and I woke up going "wtf?" :unsure: