• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

is this what comes with being a preciever?

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
in conversation, when i think about something, i get so stimulated with a flight of ideas and want to talk about many things connected to exhaustion and before finally narrow down to the main focus, the center topic of conversation, sound familiar? by the time i get there, the listener is horrible exhausted, here but not here in a land somewhere far, far away.

even with writing, i read blogs and i have soo much to say finally when it comes to writing it out, i get extremely bored, delete and move on to the next post.

is this a preciever thing? or does it sound addish?

also, how are you working toward countering this, if it is a P thing?

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All I can say is that it sounds very familiar.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
do you tend to babble when talking about something?

Hmm, no, I don't think so. I talk in blocks/units of meaning. However, when my mind has produced another idea, I have to express it asap before it gets shoved out of focus by another idea arriving. So I might interrupt somebody in a conversation to get a comment out of the way before I forget about it due to yet another idea coming up.
I do develope ideas during a conversation though and I might think aloud.

My Ti and Ne are at a similar level and I think struggling with so many ideas spiralling off from one initial key word/concept that triggers whole worlds of associated ideas is probably an NE thing.

Adrian-Monk-tv-links-326016_300_440.jpg

It's a bessing and a curse!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
do you have to talk first before you can motivate yourself to work?

What kind of work? I don't have to talk to go bake a cake, but do you mean in terms of throwing around ideas in order to write or something? Yes. One of the reasons I forum so much is because I can blah blah blah without burdening any one person in an overly selfish way.

This way, I fairly and justly burden everyone instead. :coffee:

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
What kind of work? I don't have to talk to go bake a cake, but do you mean in terms of throwing around ideas in order to write or something? Yes. One of the reasons I forum so much is because I can blah blah blah without burdening any one person in an overly selfish way.

This way, I fairly and justly burden everyone instead. :coffee:
:laugh: funny.

i might be touching on the extroverted thing instead than and not really a p thing.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'll babble def, like for example I was telling someone something and i got to the point where all the info needed was given but i could not shut up i just kept going, and it was useless boring stuff that no one cares about.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah I get that...I have no idea how or why Ne is, though, but when it happens it feels kind of urgent to speak of the ideas that flash in. it can be endless fun distorting ideas with other Ne users too

xisnotx

Permabanned
lol, just slowly getting to your point and going off on interesting but vaguely related tangents.

this is me:
"blah blah blah...anyway, that's not the point...wait, was my point again?"