• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Central Suicide and Depression Buddy System

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
MBTI Central Suicide and Depression Private Message Buddy System

If you are depressed or suicidal, then I want for you to have people that you can talk to that will show respect and be understanding of your situation, that will reassure you that your distress is being taken seriously and that it is not an unwelcome burden, that will listen while you talk openly and freely, that will offer you realistic hope, and that will help you focus on a plan of action if need be.

If you wish to be a part of this team, then PM me and I will add you to the below list of available persons. What I hope to accomplish is to have people privately contact someone that is a part of this program to develop a new source of stable support. A system such as this will allow members open up to the degree that they need to, and to feel heard by people that care and want to be there.

If you are feeling depressed or suicidal, you can contact one of the members below:
Dana​

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Disclaimer:

If you are suicidal, go to a doctor . . . rather than this thread.

Thank you.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
If you are feeling depressed or suicidal, you can contact one of the members below:
Dana​
[/font][/color][/size]

b-b-b-b-b-but she's offline right now. :( :( :( :(((((

*kills self*

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I told you I don't use the friend function.

Don't soap the silk, Sak.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
I told you I don't use the friend function.

haha . Yea I know. I was looking through threads you made and saw this one... couldnt help but notice it...

i'm seriously wondering what happened to this? a "P" project that you started but never finished?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Yeah, it's not the latest.

Check out the "Type Description Project".

I was into it for about 30 minutes.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
what if you're suicidal but know if you just wait two months everything will be fine? also you're too lazy to kill yourself, and know you would probably fail so why try?

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah, it's not the latest.

Check out the "Type Description Project".

seems like NP "ill come up with an idea for a new creation, then leave it to someone else to finish"

btw you look EXACTLY like an INFP I know. scary.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
what if you're suicidal but know if you just wait two months everything will be fine? also you're too lazy to kill yourself, and know you would probably fail so why try?
I agree with Haight.
When you're suicidal or depressed, it's not something to trifle with.