• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
UFO abducting a baby...? xD

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was in South Africa with my aunt & uncle and we were on the beach playing volleyball with some other people. all of a sudden these two lions were walking down a path near the beach and everyone flipped their shit and ran. next thing I know we were in a car driving up a hill in a city that had all these different clubs and chain restaraunts that ripped off various companies (knockoff Taco Bell, knockoff Chick-Fil-A). there were people in the buildings. I told my aunt to stop driving and that we could get help from the people inside (idk why we were trying to leave) and she kept saying no. as we were going up the hill the steering wheel broke. my aunt and uncle were both pissed but I looked out at the city and was trying to tell them how pretty it was because there were tons of towers with their lights on and it was on the coast and the sky was cloudy but I could see a bit of the night sky through it

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Last night (or more accurately this morning), I was spider man but it was like I was in Game of Thrones. They were after me. The Lannisters kept getting killed but people didn't know who was doing it. It was the minor Lannisters and not the more important one, making it seem like it was a competing faction and not whoever was in power at the moment.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It was a good one. I was hugging my grandma. It was so nice to see her again, such a warm feeling.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
my mom came into my room in the middle of the night and told me to check my bed. I wasn't asleep, I was staying up on my phone, so I threw my phone under my pillow and pretended to be half-awake. my mom came into my room again and I was entirely asleep and she woke me up and told me to check my bed again. when I woke up I wasn't even scared, I just felt really heavy and had to pee. there was not pee in my bed and nothing else in it either.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Strange medication induced super clear dreams are back.

Im pretty sure this was a dream, but could have been Tv. But pretty sure it was a dream. Im going to put it in spoilers though because its a bit... Weird.

And yeah. Im thinking that was a dream because I cant imagine what TV show/movie it could have been.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Last night woke up and realized that my face was REALLY broken out-this was reality. Walked around searching for something to put on it, found something, and went back to sleep.

Started dreaming that my face had gotten SOOO much worse. That it had turned green and had started rotting and was really sad about in the dream. Went to my dad and asked him what to do and he started laughing. Then went to the doctor and they said that my face was just going to fall off and I had to accept it and stop bitching because it didnt really matter that much anyways.

And then I woke up because I started feeling sad because soo... I was just supposed to sit there and wait to lose my face forever and do nothing. And it felt gross and just horrible.

But good thing is when I woke up... I was, i got a split second of relief as I came to and realized that alls I had were a... Shit load- comparatively to what I generally have- of pimples- but nothing was rotten and I got to keep my face and it would get better and yay!

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Naruto and Konohamaru fighting with chidori (humanity) and they got magical powers each. naruto got (resistance to) solitude and Konohamaru got stealing mana.

konohamaru got stea

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
I write all my dreams, so I remember them all. Last night I dreamt I was in some sort of weird house at night. The interior was pretty much how I had pictured the house from The Turn of the Screw by Henry James, but it was not it. It was all white, with really poor illumination, and a lot of plants were hanging from the wall. I was in a corner surrounded by windows with white, dusty blinds and the plants hanging from the ceiling were all around me, like vines. Next to me there was a chair with a headless body sitting on it, and another guy at the other side of the body. We had to wrap the body's throat with duct tape and then start making a ball out of duct tape and chains on it, to make it appear that he had a head, but there was some sort of invisible force that would unroll the chains, and we had to start all over again. Once we managed the chains to make a head-like ball, the invisible force started throwing cupcakes to the head until it fell down, and the chains started unrolling again. I tried to stop it but my legs got tangled in the chains and I ended up hanging from the ceiling, while the other guy cleaned the duct tape head with hs tongue (eating the cupcakes cream).

I have no clue what this means :shock:

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think the last one I remember was more like a nightmare of sorts. In it, I witnessed a father leaning down what almost looked as if he was going to kiss his very young (toddler) son on the lips before he bit him hard there. I remember the sounds of crying and flesh. I remember seeing the son getting stitches on his bottom lip, with black x's against alabaster skin.

I sometimes hate going to sleep these days.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
that a bunch of members and me rode on a tram through a museum i don't remember all who was there except for [MENTION=2]Ivy[/MENTION] who was the leader and [MENTION=8584]SpankyMcFly[/MENTION] who stuck his fingers in my mouth and diagonsed me with gingivitis. anyways at one point the driver had to use the restroom so drove the tram into the bathroom but the thing was there were burritos and before you could go you had to eat a burrito, then i made everyone late because i lost my shoes in the bathroom.

reetika12

the night dream was horabble. i saw i was in sea and fishes eat me . my body threw in sea and all vanished. it was very scary.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
In a hospital getting medical tests done, its a long time that I am there so I decide to walk aroubd and explore a little bit. I do, but eventually I realizs that I an really lost. I start asking where my room is, unril ons person calls security and security tells them that Im just an escaped mental patienf but I know that Im not so I run and run until I get to the newborn babies. I look at them because I figure they will at least lighten my spirits. But when I look at them... they afe all messsd up looking and ugly- they look like elepahanfs r something. So I start thikibf... maybe I am crazy if tbis is how babies have always looked... so I just go and walk to the help desk or whatever and sag Im the escapee from the psychiatric unit and then she tells me to wait and no funny business and thats when I woke up

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On Thursday, my INTP friend got sick and we had to take her to urgent care.

That night, I dreamed that she kept getting sicker and sicker, that she wouldn't go to the doctor, and that there was nothing I could do.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
I had a strange dream last night.
I was sleeping in bed (in my dream) when I was awoken by the sound of someone trying to force themselves into my apartment. I grabbed a baseball bat and silently snuck behind the door to await in ambush. When the door was forced open, there was nobody there.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had a dream the night before last where one of the starbucks cookies we sell briefly entered the picture.

:laugh:

I joke. Seriously, I remember very, very few of my dreams, and I can't remember the last memorable one.

Permabanned

Perspective

MBTI Type
INFx
Enneagram
5w4
I keep having recurring dreams about my cat being in some sort of danger. Last night I had a dream that she ran away from home, attended some voodoo ritual that somehow got her pregnant, and then escaped into the woods for days with no food or water. I found her dying in the woods.
Not sure what any of that means but she got outside today and I'm kind of freaking out :(
Needless to say I probably worry about my cats a lil too much.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I had a dream that a bunch of us went to hawaii but the only people to make friends with the locals were [MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION], [MENTION=12103]Poki[/MENTION], and [MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION] and it was because they swam in the ocean, so i did that. but it turns out it was actually because they're xSTPs

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I never dream. I once was worried about it and researched the reason for it: I found out that everyone dreams but you have to be at least 3 minutes awake to remember the dream. If you have a really deep sleep, it can seem like you never dream.
Well I have a very deep sleep, there once was a mild earthquake in my region and I just overslept it.