• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the other night I kept having all these dreams about bombs like people were dropping bombs and I had to run away and my boyfriends arm got blown off :mellow:

then I had a dream that there was a protest at my work and my boss sent like 10 of us on a train to Texas and made us work there to lay low

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dreamt I could run for miles and it actually felt good.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Last days I keep having dreams about breaking into houses for fun. And these are always houses of kind , hard working people, so I keep feeling badly in these dreams.

Once inside one of those dreams I was breaking into the apartment with a friend of mine, but the man saw us and followed us when we left. We tried to run away, but he found us anyway. He shouted at me and the worst part was that he wasn't angry that we broke into his apartment, but that we woke him up while he had this terrible job, barely saw his family, had little time to even eat and sleep... and we woke him up.
I woke up terrified and reminded myself that I haven't set up alarm so started to look for cellphone. When I found it I had a message from this friend of mine (same as in dream), she wrote me "Goodnight", we hadn't talked for more than week before.
That wasn't funny:nono:

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
having my bum munched whilst the guy I like watched like a small child listening to story time

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I dreamed that Donald Trump took me on a date. I was excited at first, thinking I'd ride in a limo, but he picked me up in a crappy old car, took me to the shabby part of town to eat Ranch Doritos from a buffet. He sold crack on our date. When the deal went bad, I ran into a dark alley.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lots of death and zombies. Typical fucked up nightmares.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I've had a string of dreams now where I'm just running in a chosen building and it's immediate surroundings: School x2, Mansion x2, Vacation accommodation x1, Random house x1 (none of the places are actually familiar to me irl but in my dream most of them were). I'll be running round and round, up and down through corridors, rooms, different floors, sometimes disrupting people, sometimes it's just empty, or there's people but I'm hiding well from them, and I'm running away from something which is usually someone finding me, I never truly know why the person is looking for me, I just know I'll be in trouble once they find me and I know they're in an authoritative position.

There was one that was sort of similar but it wasn't just in one place, I started at the mall and there was some bomb explosion and I ran out and then found myself running on the streets, and somehow into a different city and hiding in a small dorm from what I guess was the bomber, that one was also diff though cos I had my brother and sister with me instead of being alone. Which now reminds me of my train dreams which are much older, where I'd always have a short window of time to get on a train and go somewhere and then comeback straight after doing something, but it used to be a struggle cos I wouldn't have enough money some of the time to buy a ticket in the dream, and I occasionally had to go with a couple other people but sometimes some of them would already be on the train or get off the wrong stop and it disrupted the journey a lot lol, and when trains were missed I remember running on the tracks to catch up with the trains lol. There were so many complicated lines too.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have been having recurring lightning dreams for 2 years, I'll post the next one.

Radian

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I bought my teachers some drinks. Not so weird except for my school's different interiors.

free electron

MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
5w6
I more often than none get nonsensical / absurd / bizarre dreams which is weird considering I am a very earthy and realist person, go figure... :shrug:

In that prospect, usually I can not really describe with words what I dream... however the last I can remember was a very earthy, easy to describe one (but I won't do it), it was an erotic dream.

Radian

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I entered a cooking competition, but didn't win.
-
Next, me and my whole family is back home and goes to our swimming pool, which is actually just a fish tank usually seen in a supermarket, so only my younger cousins swim there. Cue strange looks from our neighbor who has a decently sized pool.
-
Then I went to the rooftop, and suddenly...! I got sHOT IN SEVERAL PLACES but it doesn't hurt anyway. Soon I arrived at the hospital and while the doctor checks on me, he said I would stay for a while before I got further examinations and/or operated. Then he gave me a wheelchair and a nurse who is my crush back in middle school! We went searching for food afterwards...and then we fell asleep...

And then I wake up from anger after someone shared a photo of us sleeping on such an uncomfortable sitting position.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was sleeping quietly in a cosy place. Suddenly I smell something is burning, I wake up but I don't get up. I don't give a damn I'm too cumfortable in my bed.

I fall into a deep sleep.

Some hours later I wake up, I go to my kitchen, I realise some electric equipment was dead, roasted in cenders.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
I was sleeping quietly in a cosy place. Suddenly I smell something is burning, I wake up but I don't get up. I don't give a damn I'm too cumfortable in my bed.

I fall into a deep sleep.

Some hours later I wake up, I go to my kitchen, I realise some electric equipment was dead, roasted in cenders.

Be careful lol. You really would burn the house :(
--

This dream was many years ago. I was fully awake too when I had it, sitting in the library reading my former religion's text. It was the sundays if I remembered, and my mood was so bad after I was out of the hospital. Not nice indeed, and I really didn't want to go to church. I would rather sit in the library reading something on my own instead of listening to their interpretation, because I won't learn anything anyways, and here it goes... (apart from which I should take sacrament tho... but nvm, I didn't want to go there.)

I saw a small, very small fluffy bit on something like a rat trap, and then I touched it because I thought it was so cute. Then after that, I saw a roomful of things filled with white fur. The dream was in black in white, but every single item in the room, vase, potteries, cups, mugs, anything useful as in in a storage room, were filled with much much more fluffy stuff. That was so warm and cute..

From then on I went for more fluffy stuff lol. Now I got my bed full of plushies.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
[MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] narrated an episode of Game of Thrones but it was a really bad episode and at the end was all like how could you all watch this? because the show had jumped the shark it had cersei and sansa and little finger walking through a meadow with a lantern that in order to stay lit had to say scripture from the book the high sparrow uses but also would summon the lord of light. i dunno why they needed a lantern it was sunny out. but the episode sucked and senza confirmed it.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It was weird and convoluted, and involved trying and failing to kill a poisonous snake that was going to kill me if I didn't kill it first.

93JC

Last night I dreamt I was living in a dystopian world, a one-party police state. All members of this society wore olive drab military uniforms; the symbol of the party was a black sea creature, a kraken or the like, and was worn on a patch on the left shoulder of the uniforms.

I had been imprisoned at some point in the past as a dissident but had been freed by freedom fighters, whom I joined in a guerilla war to take down the government. I was sent on a mission, part of a small team, to infiltrate the party headquarters and rescue some political prisoners being held there. I had been to the party headquarters before, which is why I was among those chosen to go.

When we arrived the place seemed abandoned, which was incredibly strange. This was the heart of the government, where they ruled the world. It made no sense: there ought to have been many hundreds of people there. The security protocols had been changed since I was there many months before. We couldn't gain access to the prison cells without going to a central control room somewhere deep in the bowels of the building. I had never been to this room when I was imprisoned there, but I had heard of its existence and had a good idea where it was.

We encountered no resistance on our way to the control room. Again, this was very disconcerting; where was everyone? The room was behind a set of huge doors, like a combination of a vault and blast door. The doors had no controls from the outside, so someone had to sneak in through a service chase that accessed the space above the ceiling and open the door for the rest of the team when we had the opportunity. I was tasked with doing this.

The service space led to a hatch at a very high level of this room. I slowly opened it and found myself looking down into a cavernous room, hundreds of feet wide, long and tall. At the floor of the room was what looked at first like a green carpet, but once I focused my vision on it I realized it was a pool of water covered in green scum. The room smelled awful, a sort of peaty smell crossed with the stench of fish. Between me and this water was an elaborate set of brass catwalks, which encircled a large steel cylindrical vessel that was at least 50 feet in diameter and as tall as the room. The catwalks led to access hatches on the side of this cylinder, the kind you'd see on a naval ship. At the far end of the room the wall was entirely glass, some of it covered in green and black mould, looking out to the ocean. It was dusky, not long after sunset. Other than this wall of glass there were no other windows to the outside, but windows to other rooms lined the walls to the right and left. Catwalks criss-crossed this central chamber, from one anteroom to another. The black cylinder in the middle of the room didn't have so much as a porthole looking into it, just access doors every 20 ft or so of height and dozens of control panels along its periphery.

I slowly dropped on to a catwalk about eight feet below the ceiling. As I planted my feet as softly as I could I heard an unearthly sound, a slithering sound the likes I'd never heard before. Behind me, from the direction I'd come through the service chase, was an observation room behind thick panes of glass with wire mesh; it was empty. I looked down and around the room I could see many such rooms through windows on the left and right sides, many of them with large control panels. I had no idea which contained the controls to the door I needed to open. I couldn't even see the door my comrades were waiting behind, I just knew it was below and behind me.

I heard faint talking. It was a pair of party members, working in one of these control rooms about 40 feet below me and to my left. They had no idea I was there, they weren't even looking in my direction. They moved quickly and silently out of the anteroom and across a catwalk to the opposite side of the central chamber. I took this as my opportunity to climb down a ladder to their level, and perhaps find the controls I was looking for. I peered into the anteroom they had come from and saw many control panels: the room's overhead lights were dark but the control panels were awash in red lights. Something was wrong.

I heard a quiet clanging above me. It was one of my comrades, who must have climbed through the service space behind me. Our eyes met and I gave him a stern look; what was he doing? Why didn't he wait for me to open the damned door? And he was making a god-damned racket, he's lucky the party members in the room hadn't heard him. He gave me a stern look in reply; I took it to mean that they had changed our plan, and for good reason. Behind him another comrade appeared and hopped down onto the catwalk high above me. They were all coming in through the service chase, to hell with the plan to open the door.

I moved out on to the catwalk to get as close to the party members as I could without being spotted. My comrades above moved in the same direction on the catwalk above. I hid behind a control panel about 25 feet from the party members, their backs turned to me. They didn't say a word to each other, just milled about the controls.

Suddenly I caught a glimpse of a black tentacle far below, silently and swiftly moving about 20 feet above the water's surface. There was not even a ripple in the water as it moved to my right, disappearing from view almost as fast as it entered my peripheral vision. I could feel my heart thump in my chest; it was pumping so hard I could hear it. I could hear the party members too, the pair of them, start to breath hard. They were panicking. One began to hyperventilate. He was terrified. They saw the tentacle move beneath them too.

And then I woke up.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A real estate agent was giving me a tour of a huge penthouse apartment and they told about me about an event that had occurred the previous year, in which three female cat burglars had tried to break in simultaneously. I saw an image of it happening and they were all dressed like Catwoman, with each one trying to pry open a window on different sides of the building. They all happened to simultaneously fall to their deaths, but when I left the building I saw that it was really just a tiny, one-story house with windows about four feet from the ground.