• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psychosis

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Understandable. I already explained though, why the best strategy - logically/mathematically speaking - the best bet would be taking the meds. You can still get off them in time If the going gets tough.

If you want, you can still open a pill and look at it under a lense or microscope.

In a population of 300 million people though why should they target you? That would only make sense If people only you have close access to (namely family and close friends) were important and dangerous ebemies of the state. Otherwise the nanorobot strategy would be extremely inefficient and nit worthy the necessary money and research. There would be far too many uncontrolled people for the controlled OneSprint to handle. There are way better methods than that.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Understandable. I already explained though, why the best strategy - logically/mathematically speaking - the best bet would be taking the meds. You can still get off them in time If the going gets tough.

If you want, you can still open a pill and look at it under a lense or microscope.

In a population of 300 million people though why should they target you? That would only make sense If people only you have close access to (namely family and close friends) were important and dangerous ebemies of the state. Otherwise the nanorobot strategy would be extremely inefficient and nit worthy the necessary money and research. There would be far too many uncontrolled people for the controlled OneSprint to handle. There are way better methods than that.

not if they're self destructing when the pill is broken other methods than the chemicals in your digestive tract

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If they selfdestruct, the pill becomes harmless. No harmlos done. Every medication changes/manipulates your body. That is part of the definition of medication. That's how they fight deseases.

Different question: What was it like in the past when you got back on your meds?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
If they selfdestruct, the pill becomes harmless. No harmlos done. Every medication changes/manipulates your body. That is part of the definition of medication. That's how they fight deseases.

Different question: What was it like in the past when you got back on your meds?

I feel lethargic and sleep most of the time.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
fuck you all, I am not lazy, I am not a troll, I do not want to go on disability,

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
fuck you all, I am not lazy, I am not a troll, I do not want to go on disability,

Who said this to you?

If someone said this to you they are a complete fucking moron, and possibly a monster.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Who said this to you?

If someone said this to you they are a complete fucking moron, and possibly a monster.

all I know is i'm done talking, i don't have anyone irl, people online dismiss me I'm sick of it. If i had a gun i'd just shoot them all.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
all I know is i'm done talking, i don't have anyone irl, people online dismiss me I'm sick of it. If i had a gun i'd just shoot them all.

Who is dismissing you? What is going on? Did someone send you nasty reps? They're an idiot. Prpl, ignore them.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Don't worry prpl, those people are douchebags.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
thank you, i've thought about what's been said in here and it makes more sense than what i believe, though i still believe its possible i'm beginning to think its improbable

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
thank you, i've thought about what's been said in here and it makes more sense than what i believe, though i still believe its possible i'm beginning to think its improbable

:hug:
As long as you're happy with whatever you're doing, if meds help you, good... if not, fine...
I just want to see you feeling your best and not drowning in the booze.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
:hug:
As long as you're happy with whatever you're doing, if meds help you, good... if not, fine...
I just want to see you feeling your best and not drowning in the booze.

I think it does help me not be psychotic but i don't like the fact that it makes me sleepy. I think i was beginning to go through a psychotic episode the week i got thrown out of the bar, because i kept getting confused about where i was and hearing voices.

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think it does help me not be psychotic but i don't like the fact that it makes me sleepy. I think i was beginning to go through a psychotic episode the week i got thrown out of the bar, because i kept getting confused about where i was and hearing voices.

If they make you too sleepy, ask your doctor about it. It took me a long time to find medication that worked for me. It could be that you need a lower dose or a different prescription.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
If they make you too sleepy, ask your doctor about it. It took me a long time to find medication that worked for me. It could be that you need a lower dose or a different prescription.

yeah the problem with lower doses i have break through symptoms so maybe i'll talk about trying a different one

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Yeah, and the more complicated the illness, esp. when alcohol is involved, the harder it is to find the right scripts... There's stilll pretty new stuff out there that seems to work for people. If you need more than one med, it's about finding the right "cocktail" and then the variables become much greater each time you add one on.. But I think for some people it's just like suddenly "voila!" And it works... I'm still trying to find my own group and it's been months since I started trying to fight back with the illness. It gets really hopeless sometimes, there are a lot more success stories now where people can be almost side effect free and generally happy and functional.

@Prp, maybe they need to revamp yours all together, you aren't having a very good compliance with this fatigue.... It's like balancing voices with fatigue, hard to choose between the two.