• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psychosis

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Underhanded betrayal is not my style.

I'm more like a kick in the face. ;)

as long as you don't leave shoe prints on my face, we cool ;) except for the betrayal part. I didn't think you would betray me, but than you kept saying i was wrong and paranoid and delusional and i can't figure out your motives for making me believe such a thing

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
as long as you don't leave shoe prints on my face, we cool ;) except for the betrayal part. I didn't think you would betray me, but than you kept saying i was wrong and paranoid and delusional and i can't figure out your motives for making me believe such a thing

Because it's true, and I'm telling you to your face, because that's how I am. I am very direct, sometimes too direct, but I am telling you what I really think. I am not going to condescend to you and pretend like everything is okay, because it's not and you need help.

I am not betraying you. Betrayal in general is not the way I am. I am a pretty open person and I have nothing to gain from harming you.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Because it's true, and I'm telling you to your face, because that's how I am. I am very direct, sometimes too direct, but I am telling you what I really think. I am not going to condescend to you and pretend like everything is okay, because it's not and you need help.

I am not betraying you. Betrayal in general is not the way I am. I am a pretty open person and I have nothing to gain from harming you.

but i don't feel off kilter, i feel very sane and balanced

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
but i don't feel off kilter, i feel very sane and balanced

You mean you don't feel any mood or anxiety symptoms.

The problem with persistent delusions is that you could construct an elaborate world and *feel* sane.

There's a woman over on Personality Cafe who has severe, persistent delusions about everything. The world is out to get her, every news story is proof, in her signature she claims she's going to disappear or be murdered for "what she knows."

Yet somehow this woman continually posts there, no one has managed to medicate her, and I'd guess she *feels* fine.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
In fact, I'll show you what is at the bottom of each and every one of her paranoid delusional posts, as it is a matter that is public, not PMs or reps or anything

R.C.
Remember, no matter how I die: It was murder; should I be tried for a criminal offense, I probably didn't do it as I'm pretty straight laced and don't even have a speeding ticket; should I mysteriously disappear -- it wasn't voluntary...

BTW: If you do not wish to receive information please send me an PM and I'll stop

With all that said, I'd like to remind you in a manner reminiscent of the SNL parody of Julian Assange.

No matter how I die: It was murder, even if there was a suicide note or a video of me peacefully dying in my sleep
Should I be arrested/framed for a criminal offense, or disappear entirely -- I think we can all conclude why it happened, and who is to blame for it...":

What do you think of that, chknz? Do you think that's "sane"?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
In fact, I'll show you what is at the bottom of each and every one of her paranoid delusional posts, as it is a matter that is public, not PMs or reps or anything R.C.
Remember, no matter how I die: It was murder; should I be tried for a criminal offense, I probably didn't do it as I'm pretty straight laced and don't even have a speeding ticket; should I mysteriously disappear -- it wasn't voluntary...

BTW: If you do not wish to receive information please send me an PM and I'll stop

Members such as @NotSoRighteousRob [MENTION=4248]Mari[/MENTION]ogreymist @bellisaurius [MENTION=13867]Dar[/MENTION]kWarrior @sly @Alpengeist19The Proofprobably will want to read this

Thank Thank

With all that said, I'd like to remind you in a manner reminiscent of the SNL parody of Julian Assange.

No matter how I die: It was murder, even if there was a suicide note or a video of me peacefully dying in my sleep
Should I be arrested/framed for a criminal offense, or disappear entirely -- I think we can all conclude why it happened, and who is to blame for it...":

What do you think of that, chknz? Do you think that's "sane"?[/QUOTE]

i think its possible, but unlikely

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION]

Okay, then that's what your robots-in-medicine posts look like to everyone else.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION]

Okay, then that's what your robots-in-medicine posts look like to everyone else.

so basically stop saying that, and if asked don't say anything about robots and make up some lie as to why i've quit them?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
so basically stop saying that, and if asked don't say anything about robots and make up some lie as to why i've quit them?

NO, stop believing it.

Is it possible for you to be swayed at all by concrete reality or facts?

I mean if someone helped you, and you examined your meds with a microscope, would you then stop this?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
NO, stop believing it.

Is it possible for you to be swayed at all by concrete reality or facts?

I mean if someone helped you, and you examined your meds with a microscope, would you then stop this?

maybe, but what if they're invisible robots? or self destructing when they sensed a knife going through?

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
maybe, but what if they're invisible robots? or self destructing when they sensed a knife going through?

Nothing is truly invisible under an atomic microscope, and if they were self destructing, then you could get rid of them by cutting all of the pills.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Nothing is truly invisible under an atomic microscope, and if they were self destructing, then you could get rid of them by cutting all of the pills.

I didn't think of that, I can just cut my pills in half except the prozac which are capsules, but i don't think i need them though.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
apparently robots in my meds proves to everyone that i'm delusional and paranoid, but i don't think i am. i'm paranoid because my brother might be out to get me and has more control over my actions than people online.

I don't want to kill anyone, what if i can't throw up in time? and its too late and they force me to kill? I'm sincerely scared right now.

River

flowing quietly by
MBTI Type
INxP
my mom made me take my meds in front of her.

She wants you to feel better, just like taking medicine for a fever.

There is a way to talk about how you feel about the meds without exposing too many of the details. From what you've said it seems to come down to control. Taking them may change you into someone you don't want to be, make you do things that don't align with who you are. Focus on that aspect of it.

I also seriously doubt that thinking there may be nano robots in the medication is a commitable offense. Tiny robots rewiring you from the inside to think differently is a metaphor relating to the behavioral changes caused by medication.
If you were a serious danger to yourself or others (like threatening your shrink with a knife to confess she's working for the government to brainwash you) then yes, you would most likely be committed and need to be there.
Serious questions about your perception of things is not a lock away the key situation.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
She wants you to feel better, just like taking medicine for a fever.

There is a way to talk about how you feel about the meds without exposing too many of the details. From what you've said it seems to come down to control. Taking them may change you into someone you don't want to be, make you do things that don't align with who you are. Focus on that aspect of it.

I also seriously doubt that thinking there may be nano robots in the medication is a commitable offense. Tiny robots rewiring you from the inside to think differently is a metaphor relating to the behavioral changes caused by medication.
If you were a serious danger to yourself or others (like threatening your shrink with a knife to confess she's working for the government to brainwash you) then yes, you would most likely be committed and need to be there.
Serious questions about your perception of things is not a lock away the key situation.

I felt fine.now i feel terrified