• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your opinion on plastic surgery?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I just want to wear a shirt that buttons without gaping or having to buy a size too big.

I've had this issue taken care of since I last posted. Completely worth the recovery time.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Everybody's free to do what they want.

But I always feel it's a vicious circle, especially collectively (the more people who aspire physical perfection, the more judgemental we become of imperfections).
I fear the day where I'll be 60 years old in a world where everybody artificially looks 25.

Also, the people I know who did lots of plastic surgery are generally pathetic, superficial and viciously judgemental people. One has a disastrous love life, yet she runs a dating advice company.