• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

sorry to be annoying

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sleep well
Go outside
Stop thinking
Excercise
Slap yourself in the face with a trout

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
but how do you stop thought looping?

Try to do normal day to day stuff... i sonetimes take my dog for a long walk... clears the mind a bit... or cleaning...yeah thats a good one. I hate cleaning but a good clear out, and i mean heaping everything in the house into one big pile and sorting through it, that really helps me.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Flick mind pebbles at the face of GAWWD!!

You just wanted to say that. You could have posted that in any thread and it would have been relevant. I know because i checked it out... have a lookie see.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

It's a conscious effort to make sure you realize the loop and redirect it. Keep redirecting it until it's far away from the original thought, but keep redirecting if necessary. You may seem spacey, but eventually I feel you'll be able to control it.

I have obsessive thought impulses, this is what I do.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It's a conscious effort to make sure you realize the loop and redirect it. Keep redirecting it until it's far away from the original thought, but keep redirecting if necessary. You may seem spacey, but eventually I feel you'll be able to control it.

I have obsessive thought impulses, this is what I do.

thanks i'll try this.