• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kokology

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The cube is about 2.5ft made of metal with the edges connected with riveted straps. I can see three of its slides, including the top. It is floating about chest height in the middle of a pretty flat, sandy desert. The ladder is to the right of it about 12 feet away. It is a wood ladder painted red, new with something like 6-8 rungs. The white horse is wild and for some odd reason has its front hoofs resting on the ladder on the opposite side of the cube. The storm is enormous stretching the entire horizon, heading towards the scene.

My ego is manageable and I am a very strong person and a dreamer. My personality is.. grey? I have a deep personality. I keep my friends at safe distance, including my partner. I want my partner to, uh.. just stand around over there looking pretty. I am currently experiencing the biggest problems imaginable.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

My ego was growing, tough and gray, on the sand, with the ladder leaning against it. It was in the middle of the expanse with a storm far away, but approaching.

I had a brown horse, with black mane, running quite quickly towards the cube. It was wild.

My cube was front and centre, dangling from the sky. It was large and clear and sparkly and soft but firm, kind of like a bouncy force field. Silver-white in colour and clearly 3D. The ladder was pretty near the cube, but much smaller. It was lying on the ground, and it was black with about 10-12 rungs. The horse was a wild palomino and it was charging towards the cube with its mane and tail streaming in the wind. It was a very nice looking horse. My storm was a large tornado passing through the centre of the cube and it had stars in it.

So according to this:
  • I have a large ego, I love attention, and I'm deep but soft and easily influenced. I'm innocent, non-judgmental, objective, and lack strong opinions.
  • I'm moderately close to my friends but don't feel responsible for them.They're supposedly authoritative, elegant, and sophisticated, with a dark side to their personalities.
  • I want an intense relationship with an active and energetic partner, and it is absolutely imperative for him to be hot.
  • I perceive my problems as overwhelming and primarily internal.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My cube was front and centre, dangling from the sky. It was large and clear and sparkly and soft but firm, kind of like a bouncy force field. Silver-white in colour and clearly 3D. The ladder was pretty near the cube, but much smaller. It was lying on the ground, and it was black with about 10-12 rungs. The horse was a wild palomino and it was charging towards the cube with its mane and tail streaming in the wind. It was a very nice looking horse. My storm was passing through the centre of the cube and it had stars in it.

So according to this:
  • I have a large ego, I love attention, and I'm deep but soft and easily influenced. I'm innocent, non-judgmental, objective, and lack strong opinions.
  • I'm moderately close to my friends but don't feel responsible for them.They're supposedly authoritative, elegant, and sophisticated, with a dark side to their personalities.
  • I want an intense relationship with an active and energetic partner, and it is absolutely imperative for him to be hot.
  • I perceive my problems as overwhelming and primarily internal.

And how accurate do you find this description dear senza?

And how accurate do you find this description dear senza?

Well, I don't believe I have a HUGE ego, and I like attention but too much makes me nervous. I don't think I'm THAT easily influenced either. It would be nice to have a hot boyfriend but it's not imperative. And no, not all my friends are evil vampires.

The rest of it is pretty good.

Mia.

Cube: Clear, like made of diamondy material, clear but shiny and seems faceted, in the middle of the desert, super far away, small, see it in 3D

Ladder: to the right of the cube far away, small, leaning to the left but not touching the cube or close to the cube, 3-4 rungs, yellow

Horse: definitely isn't domesticated, no saddle or anything, but looks approachable and good-natured, is a still pic/static image, but looks as if it is running, not tied up, is to the left of the cube, horse is closer to the cube than the ladder but still decent distance away, horse is gray, has shadows behind it

Storm: far above the cube high in the sky, directly over cube, small, weak, seems fixed/staying/not moving

Last edited:

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Cube in the Desert

The cube:

It is deep underground, beneath a vast plane of parched earth ringed by red rock mountains
and there is a holographic mirror image of the cube beneath, that floats just out of reach above the plain
the cube and by the nature of holographic mirror images, it's copy too are both 12 meters by 12 meters by 12 meters
the cube beneath is solid and impenetrable, the cube above is almost transparent, so close that one would take it to be a mirage, or perhaps only notice it when not focusing on anything in particular. an apparition of a cube. a spectral visage
any color that could be discerned of the above ground cube would be described as shifting and opalescent
the below ground cube is colorless, for there is no light with which to discern hues
it is both made and unmade
the cube beneath is formed of the very earth that embodies it
the cube above, from the very light that it competes with for visibility

The Horse:

the horse is the desert
wild and untamable
but can only be seen as a horse when on a vision quest or else it just appears as desert
it surrounds the subterranean cube and is the ground beneath the ephemereal cube
it is the color of sage and sand and bleached bones

The Ladder:

The ladder is within the 12m/12m/12m cube in its center yet not reaching its internal walls, turning on an ever changing axis, while the cube itself remains without motion
The rungs number seventy times seven
It is the color of molten metals, liquid, hot magma, like the color of lava flows beneath the pacific

The Flowers:

The flowers only grow in this barren desert within the idea of shade that the floating cube provides
they carpet the ground beneath the cube, reaching up almost to the floating cube itself, their roots reaching down to the cube beneath
there are 144 plants
and the combined number of flowers on said plants is 1775
they are crimson and gold

The Storm:

There is always a storm.
the storm looms behind the encircling mountain peaks, hanging ominously against the peaks, threatening to pour down into the desert valley
360 degrees of terrible storm
The storm is beyond measure, because one cannot see how far it stretches behind the mountains
but it completely circles the desert plain
the is no lightening
no thunder
just an ominous, destructive force, sentient and waiting
with an ionization of the surrounding air that makes the hair on your neck and arms stand up

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
cube: medium graphite color, small, magical, sparkling diamond-like surface, resting on the apex of the curved moon's surface. you can see through the semi-opaque panels, the color of the mark rothko chapel in houston but translucent. it appears empty but contains magic. it's hiding another universe. it's unclear which is more valuable: the box or the contents but it's something carl sagan might be interested in.

ladder: very salvador dali. white, modern with a few knots suggesting the natural surface beneath, and reaches up into the sky. suspended in time, everything is still around it. there is power associated with that ladder. it's located on the hill crest adjacent to the cube. several rungs high and goes up into sky. seems to float.

horse: it's a modern lamp with a full-size horse as the base, capped off by a lampshade! he is still. he is in a diff place than the cube. he is frozen. monotone, uniform color, muscly and proportioned like a thoroughbred. it is a horse as you'd expect to see him in a field, still, looking at who knows what. i think he'd make a great piece of furniture.

storm: far from the cube. it is localized, raging, fiery and whips up a lot of interesting materials apparently made of fire and cosmic dust. it touches down like the tip of a devil's trident searing everything under its point and moves on.

thank you for today's belly laugh. i love my crazy mind.

(took these notes w/o looking at the keyboard as i listened to the vid. went back to correct misspellings and laugh my ass off)

eta: it's been 20 mins and i'm still laughing. for those curious, here's the horse i had in mind. i'd been coveting it for my new pad the other day. :D

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Cube: Glass 2x2 feet middle of desert

ladder: old wooden many rungs somewhat far from the cube. Leaning on the sky

horse: kind of unhealthy needs water badly. Pretty farm from cube and ladder. Stays in one spot

storm: Partly above cube medium size moving in direction away from the cube. Consists of leaves and sand.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cube game: Cube is really small, partially buried in the sand, looks like it's actually a diamond, sharp corners and edges. The ladder is pretty far away and it's a rope ladder leading up to some unknown place in the sky. Horse was just standing there, dark brown, really muscular and regal looking. Tame. It's in a stormy desert. Looks like sand is kind of flying up all around if you look in any direction... very dark sky, nothing serious at the moment just stormy weather looming around.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Silly.JPG
Horse var galloping..