• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone want to answer some random Qs for me? :)

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
1. Are you right or left handed?
Left-handed

2. Are you right or left brained? (If you are not sure try one of the left/right quizzes on this page Personality Tests and Tools)
I test as being right in the middle. I'm strong in both left-brained and right-brained activities.

3. Look to one side. Which side was it?
Left

4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use :)
Either eye seems natural

5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto;)). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise?

Counterclockwise, wheeeeee :D

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1. Left.
2. Right.
3. Right.
4. Left.
5. Anticlockwise.

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
My answers are frustratingly inconclusive:

1. Right handed.
2. My brain preference is balanced.
3. Of course I read the whole line first, and then could not figure out which side I would turn to if I was not consciously thinking about it.
4. My right is dominant according to your definition, but that is only because I can only independently close my left eye.
5. Again, I cannot decide what I would do if I was not thinking about it actively. I probably would spin clockwise, though.

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP
Right handed
2. Are you right or left brained?
I seem to come slightly more towards right brained, but it's fairly equal.

Left

4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use
Both eyes seem okay, but I prefer using my right

5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise?
Anti clockwise

quaeresne

MBTI Type
INTJ
1. Right-handed.
2. 60& left, 40% right preference.
3. Left.
4. Right-eyed.
5. Not currently on a spinny chair, but I have one at home...

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
Right.

Nearly balanced, but a little more right-brained.

Right.

4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use
Left.

5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise?
Clockwise.

alicia91

Are you still collecting data on this?

1. Are you right or left handed? RIGHT
2. Are you right or left brained? (If you are not sure try one of the left/right quizzes on this page Personality Tests and Tools) 50/50
3. Look to one side. Which side was it? LEFT
4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use RIGHT
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise? COUNTERCLOCKWISE

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1. Right
2. Right
3. Right
4. Left
5. counter clockwise

Zelath

MBTI Type
INfP
Right
I took the Tickle test a few weeks ago for left/right brained and I got balanced brain. But, when I take tests I generally will get more right than left.
Left
4. Which is your dominant eye?
Right. My left eye is significantly weaker than my right. My left is also very photosensitive and a lot of the time when I am driving in bright light my left eye is almost always closed.
Clockwise

Abhaya

MBTI Type
INFP
I love random questions...:)

Left

Right Brain |||||||||||||||| 66%
Left Brain |||||||||| 36%

Left

4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use?
Left

Clockwise

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
1. Right-handed
Right Brain |||||||||||| 50%
Left Brain |||||||||||| 50%
Balanced -- though information in one side of the brain won't translate to the other.
3. Right
5. Right -- although, this may have something to do with my right eye having significantly better vision than my left eye
6. Clockwise

MBTI Type
ENTP
1. Are you right or left handed? Right
2. Are you right or left brained? Balanced
3. Look to one side. Which side was it? Left
4. Which is your dominant eye? Right
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it: clockwise or anticlockwise? Clockwise

Bear Warp

MBTI Type
epyT
1. Are you right or left handed? Left
3. Look to one side. Which side was it? Right
4. Which is your dominant eye? Left
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it. Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise? Anticlockwise

comicsgurl

MBTI Type
INFJ
1. Are you right or left handed? Right.
2. Are you right or left brained? Balanced-right.
3. Look to one side. Which side was it? Right.
4. Which is your dominant eye? Right.
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it. Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise? I think I would've gone clockwise. ;)

MBTI Type
INxJ
3. Look to one side. Which side was it? Right
4. Which is your dominant eye? Left
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it: clockwise or anticlockwise? Counter clockwise (anti)

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
Recently I've been wondering if there is any sort of correlation between different left and right preferences :) so, I'm hoping these questions will either come up with absolutely nothing, or they will show something possibly worth looking into :D BTW I have no idea if this has been done before, I kinda assume it has xD
2. Are you right or left brained? (If you are not sure try one of the left/right quizzes on this page Personality Tests and Tools)
4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use :)
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto;)). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise?

1. Left handed.
2. Right brained 62%; Left brained 52%.
3. Right (though I read the second half of the question before doing it so I don't know if this choice was instinctive or not.)
4. Right
5. Counter clockwise.

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
2. Are you right or left brained? Right
3. Look to one side. Which side was it? Left
4. Which is your dominant eye? Left (though this might have something to do with the fact that that eye is stronger/sees sharper than my right eye)
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it: clockwise or anticlockwise? Anticlockwise