• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone want to answer some random Qs for me? :)

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
1. Are you right or left handed?
Started left-handed, turned into a right-hander at age five by my parents. :dry:

Them lefties . . . they're evil! Just like the internets.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i'll answer your questions, but i'm doing it while wondering why you asked each question.

mainly right, but ambidextrous.

2. Are you right or left brained? (If you are not sure try one of the left/right quizzes on this page Personality Tests and Tools)

had to take the test to find out. it said 64% right-brained.

3. Look to one side. Which side was it?

the left.

4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use :)

left eye.

5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto;)). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise?

counter-clockwise.

sure. and, again, i did this why?

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
1. Are you right or left handed? somewhat ambidextrous but favor right on small things (necklace clasp, etc)
2. Are you right or left brained? took test

Right Brain||||||||||||||52%

Left Brain
||||||||||||50%[/COLOR]

3. Look to one side. Which side was it? right
4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use left
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise? don't have one

Edit: sat on one since and turned counter or left

Last edited:

Griffi97

MBTI Type
INFJ
1. right handed, never any tendency to use my left
2. tested highly lateral (use both right and left sides equally well)
3. left
4. left
5. counterclockwise

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
1. Are you right or left handed? Right handed

2. Are you right or left brained? (If you are not sure try one of the left/right quizzes on this page Personality Tests and Tools) Right brained

3. Look to one side. Which side was it? Left

4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use :) Right

5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto;)). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise? Counter clockwise

It's weird how despite being right brained, I'm still right handed and right eyed. Although, the whole left brain-right brian thing isn't nearly as black and white as I first thought... I've read a lot and I've heard that there is only a slight emphasis on side of the brain for some things, but both sides of the brain can do everything to some degree.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Two main reasons:
1. Just to see if any connections can be made between various left and right preferences
2. To distract me from a painfully boring history essay :)

1. do you have any tentative ideas that you're looking out for?

2. my second reason for answering. :)

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
1. do you have any tentative ideas that you're looking out for?

2. my second reason for answering. :)

Well, I thought that there may be some link between dominant eye and preferred direction of looking/spinning, I was also wondering if brain side preference would have any effect, and I wanted to see if it all spilts 50/50 or if some directions are more popular :) Also, you never know there might be something in there that could correlate to the eye-direction-function-thingy that was in a thread somewhere around here...

dancinglissa

MBTI Type
INFJ
Right
2. Are you right or left brained? (If you are not sure try one of the left/right quizzes on this page Personality Tests and Tools)
Right
Left
4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use
Right
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise?
Clockwise

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well, I thought that there may be some link between dominant eye and preferred direction of looking/spinning, I was also wondering if brain side preference would have any effect, and I wanted to see if it all spilts 50/50 or if some directions are more popular :) Also, you never know there might be something in there that could correlate to the eye-direction-function-thingy that was in a thread somewhere around here...

oh.

huh.

i thought maybe you were taking the reasons for why each usually occurs and looking for connections between those and their results and taking it from there.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
1. Are you right or left handed? Right.
2. Are you right or left brained? Left.
3. Look to one side. Which side was it? Left.
4. Which is your dominant eye? Right.
5. Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise? Anticlockwise, seriously those North Americans need to learn English.:rolleyes:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
1. Are you right or left handed? richt
2. Are you right or left brained? licht
3. Look to one side. Which side was it? richt
4. Which is your dominant eye? richt
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise? clockwise

heart

heart on fire
Right
Right
Left
4. Which is your dominant eye? If you don't know, look through a camera or a piece of paper with a hole in it and see which eye you use
right
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it (youknowyouwantto). Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise?
counterclockwise, to the left

BTW, I always hold the phone to my left ear, always.

tovlo

MBTI Type
INFJ
1. right
2. equal
3. right
4. right
5. counterclockwise

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
Basic percentages of... stuff:
(All this based on people who gave definitive answers, 50/50 people left out for now xD)

1. You were all right handed, apart from one lonely person born lefty turned right handed
2. 70.5% were right-brained, 29.5% left-brained
3. Looking to each side was split 50/50
4. 70% had a dominant right eye, 30% were left (correlation with answers for question 2 will be looked into at some point in the future when I've finished this bloody essay)
5. Of those fortunate enough to have spinny chairs, it was again split 50/50 as to which way they went

So, it looks like there may be some posible link between dominant eye and brain-side-ness, and which side you go looking or spinning could be random or just split equally, but I haven't really had a proper look yet xD

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Vivid

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I believe right/left brained personalities are similar, if not the same as, sensing and intuition.

nemo

Enneagram
<3
1. Are you right or left handed? Right
2. Are you right or left brained? Right (according to the test, plus... yeah).
3. Look to one side. Which side was it? Left
4. Which is your dominant eye? Right
5. If you have a spinny computer chair, please spin on it. Did you go clockwise or anticlockwise? Counter-clockwise