• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DPD episodes

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
i will ask myself whether or not he has this once he gets back

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
^ Ha z.z

Occasional moments, yes.

Might happen for a few seconds. I delight in those. "Ah! I wasn't me...!" and I like to wonder why it happened when it did.

There are other kinds, but I don't feel up to writing it out. Some of what's mentioned in that page, including causes, yea. Childhood abuse, later trauma. z.z "Brief periods" due to lack of sleep (Chronic Insomniac), high stress or depression, yea. I'm not officially diagnosed though. Are you?

Mind elaborating?

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Never heard of that before. I don't think I have that disorder, but I have probably had experiences similar to the ones described on that page, but very infrequently and breifly.

Motor Jax

MBTI Type
INFJ
i have bouts of episodes

sometimes 30 minutes, sometimes 2 hrs

it just i will see myself and think i'm just spaced out, but acting normally

and actually, it is hard for someone else to diagnose you since they really don't know what is going on

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
ever been some where, but felt like you weren't there? Like your sitting their and your like I'm in chicago? but what if I'm not. your mind and body just simply feel so disconnected? You cannot fathom how you got their, even though you know you took the train. Like your brain can not process that fact. Or you know where you are but you don't at the same time? Like you're some place you've been all the time yet it feels brand new?

I can not say if you have DPD I've never heard of it til now, I'm just curious.