• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Newest way to Learn a LOT Quickly

Skip Foreplay

MBTI Type
ENxP
Apple has recently released fully interactive textbooks for the Ipad. I downloaded one on biology, and the level of interaction is really great. You could spin a diagram of a cell, for instance, and touch and isolate parts that you would like to learn more about. I'm expecting the price of regular textbooks to decrease in the coming years. I just wanted to let you guys know this, in case you have an ipad and are hungry to learn.

It looks like you can download a free chapter per book.

http://www.inkling.com/?gclid=CN7nsNe07q0CFWm-tgodTEdP4g