• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Diagram your thoughts, emotions, etc.

ygolo

My termites win
Sometimes a diagram is worth more than a bunch of words, but still more simple than a picture.

Since many have become adept at MS Paint...

Please diagram your thoughts, emotions, etc.

Here is my diagram:
attachment.php

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I need to get myself some computer skills.

*sad face*

And why the rectangle in the diagram? It's confusing.

ygolo

My termites win
I need to get myself some computer skills.

*sad face*

And why the rectangle in the diagram? It's confusing.

The rectangle is just a coincidence. There is a bent arrow from interpretation to emotions, and also one from interpretation to actions.

For the long ones, diagonal arrows did not appeal to me, so I made the bent.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I guess this is sortof how it is.

View attachment 1725

Sometimes it never gets to resolution because it goes from intuition to evaluation and back through the whole process over and over until I get bored with it and move on.

ygolo

My termites win
The diagrams kinda show that you are both more F and J than me :D

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
ygolo's diagram hurt my eyes =/

I prefer Kiddo's!!!

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
can i do it as a picture instead? :huh: because i don't quite differentiate words and pictures.

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
Wow, thoughts, feelings, and reasoning really should include events. He looks kinda lonely just sitting, huddled in that corner over there. :cry:

wow. a classic intp diagram. simplified. :shock:

yea. Event looks lonely tho. :cry:

damn. phrasing it in words is harder than in pictures. :huh:

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I suspect Anon's is more than a teensy bit exaggerated. *grin*

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Here's mine... what do you think?

1732d1208946852-diagram-your-thoughts-emotions-etc-percepts.jpg

EDIT: Wow, I never would have known so many INxP's had such a closed perceptual system, as much as they complain to me about mine being closed...

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Here we go, the colors of the processes are the colors that I imagine them to be. Note that all of intuition's scenarios must first go through rational elimination, from there they can either go straight to the output faculty, or they can go through my values system.

sriv

MBTI Type
JIxT
Too lazy to make diagram.

Event.
--->
Judge Positive/Negative.
--->
Think Consequences to me. Intuit other possible or indirect consequences. Judge whether or not the topic presented is inconsequential enough to be ignored.
--->
Take action.
--->
Think/Observe Consequences to others and whether those will affect me.
--->
What I can learn out of this and apply.

What I can learn out of this diagram is that I should think of the consequences to others and whether they will affect me before I take action. Too bad then it will be too late to take action. Oh well. The consequences to others will have to be kept after.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Here we go, the colors of the processes are the colors that I imagine them to be. Note that all of intuition's scenarios must first go through rational elimination, from there they can either go straight to the output faculty, or they can go through my values system.

Wow, very similar to mine except there doesn't appear to be a feedback to intuition. It's a one way street. No wonder anything that gets through seems to be set in concrete.