• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Diagram your thoughts, emotions, etc.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
I would like to draw one, but I don't have MS paint, I own a Mac...:blush:
Here is an attempt with this text box.

Event>Reasoning>+/-Emotion>Perceive/Judge>Logical Conclusion>Challenge.

Make sense?:wink:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Nodes!!!

Everything is connected: my perception

Connecting everything: my cognition

img0331ut2.jpg

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
thoughts.jpg

In reality, my thoughts are like webs of major ideas layed over top of each other, which makes it easy to understand how major concepts fit together but difficult to notice details. It also feels like I can never grasp all of my thoughts.

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
^ is this why you grasp at straws most of the times, especially with regards to emotions? :whistling: --with ref to Met's diagram.

:devil:

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
CaptainChick said:
Meta, you're awesome

Thanks. :cheers:

^ is this why you grasp at straws most of the times, especially with regards to emotions? :whistling: --with ref to Met's diagram.

:devil:

Probably. Just like a real claw machine, the joystick thing has basically no bearing on how accurate the claw moves, so I just go with the flow.

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
ygolo. as such. i tried doing it in words, but it got so tangled, i fell asleep. :blush:

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
I was drawing mine out, but it became a mass of interconnecting nodes and looked like an ink splash from far. :rofl1: I have to find a better way to represent it. Though after looking at it, I hesitate to put it up.

Nice one sister.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!"

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
^ Who authored that quote, was it Kerouac???

I :heart: it!!!

And what's wrong with a mental model that resembles a mass of interconnecting nodes that happen to look like an ink splash from afar?

Me wants to see. :yes:

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yes, Kerouac. Great minds! :headphne:

Because it offends my artistic sensibilities. :rofl1: I'm trying to put it more understandably.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
here is my overly simplistic chart for solving problems. I don't think it describes exactly what goes on when I'm solving a problem or every problem it's just a generalization.

sc002f8fdc-1.jpg

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Finally done... This is mine. A web was the best way I could put it. I didn't know how to draw it 3D.

When an event hits, a web of analysis is kickstarted. In my mind are different threads that help me understand/benchmark the information. The pillars holding the webs are the factors being considered in evaluating what action to take. It'd also explain why making a choice is difficult for me sometimes. I've always seen things as being connected.

The pink hearts are the soft spots I have which cuts through most analysis.

View attachment 1737

Last edited:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mother Clucker!

thoughtsandshit.jpg

hey aelan- aren't you supposed to be asleep?

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
View attachment 1738

Internal events = feelings, thoughts, moods
External events = everything else: getting cut off on the freeway, being insulted, watching a fight, etc.