• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

mood swings

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
One minute i'm up the next i'm suicidal. anyone else experience this? it's getting frustrating one day I can do everything just fine the next i'm in a ball crying wondering why god just doesn't kill me. it even happens first part of the day i'm fine the second part i'm a complete mess.

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
One minute i'm up the next i'm suicidal. anyone else experience this? it's getting frustrating one day I can do everything just fine the next i'm in a ball crying wondering why god just doesn't kill me. it even happens first part of the day i'm fine the second part i'm a complete mess.

Yes... it happens to me too. Usually, as soon as I get my happiest, I suddenly start feeling very depressed. Then, when I'm feeling extremely bad, I start looking on the bright side of things Or if someone (usually one of my brothers) does something to upset me, and I had withheld my anger toward them for a long time, I explode in anger, and then my parents get angry at me and then I explain why I'm so mad and burst into tears and then I feel depressed for the rest of the day. But I never feel suicidal. Any thoughts of suicide I have are hypothetical ("I wonder what it would be like for others if I did kill myself"), and they completely get rid of any desire that I will ever have of committing suicide. Actually, I'm like that too - I usually only become depressed if something like what I mentioned happens in the evening or at night - otherwise I'm just extremely sarcastic toward them.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
My mood doesent swing fast, if im feeling crappy, i wont change to happy in second, no matter what people do, might smile a little or something like that, but i need to retreat to feel better.

You know what you score on big 5 neuroticism? (measuring emotional stability and negative affect)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I haven't taken that test in years so i don't know, pretty high i think