• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Analyzing humor - Which of these jokes tickle your funny bone and why?

yupitsme

MBTI Type
intx
Are you trying to pick a fight with me after only two posts?

Perhaps you have picked the wrong guy as I don't engage in arguments rather I take the opportunity to express myself across the world.

Should you take the same opportunity, I will be happy to listen to you.

Not at all vic. I got nothing but love. Im just playing with a response I found a bit uptight compared to norms in my world. I appreciate your participation and feedback immensely especially isnce we are a little different from each other. Thank you very much.

I dont wait to participate until I have reached some artificilalevel of acceptance. Im a joiner so I jump right in.

Thanks again, I appreciate your willingness to listen, consider and to share. Your sort is my favorite sort of fellow man. Peace.

yupitsme

MBTI Type
intx
Thank you all so much for the responses. My gratitude can not be expressed in words even if you dont like them. The dislike or even hatred is just as helpful to know as positive comments. I did have a little fun with a few haters (Kidding!) but I still appreciate their feedback. It takes all kinds to make the big blue marble spin.

It is clear everyone has been very honest about it. Several important points have been made. I encourage everyone to continue the discussion and if any have an interest in a private discussion, I look forward to that as well.

Cheers

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most of them made me smile, chuckle and laugh

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
None of them made me laugh but 5 and 12 were okay (5 reminded me of classic Groucho Marx lines). Most seemed to appeal to a male adolescent audience and play with tiresome chewed-out sexist clichés and a pubescent fascination with perceived taboos. A bit unoriginal and the sort of stuff you would hear on a schoolyard.

But then again we Germans are known to have no sense of humor. :shrug:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know what this means but apparently, I like all the jokes related to sex. I don't think any of the other ones are funny at all.

3. Having sex once a week can improve your immune function by 30 percent. I told my wife "My immune system's low. Assume the position." She said "Youre sick" I said "No but I could be. Bend please. Quick. The sniffles must be stopped"

6. I asked my wife "Are you free tonite?" She said "No its gonna cost you"

13. Indian girl asks the chief "how do you come up with our indian names?" Chief says when you're born we run out of the tee pee and the first thing we see, thats your name. She says "thank you chief buffalo chip" He says "No problem two dogs humping"

16. My dentist asked me if I wanted my cavity filled. I say yes of course. So he spun me around and shoved a dildo in my ass.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I didn't find any funny.

I suppose if I had to pick one, number 5 was the only one that vaguely got close.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Some of them are mildly amusing, but I got really bored after a while because it sounded like the same joke over and over again except with different words.

Elisius

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They were all "bad jokes" but they made me chuckle.
13 and 14 were the funniest.

G

garbage

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I remember 5 and 2 being good, the others not so much.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
It's like they all came from a "jokes and snappy comebacks" book from the 1960s. Too much work for the set-up, and very little pay-off. Yes, some of your audience will find them funny, but some of your audience will also like According to Jim and Twilight. If you really want to examine humor styles and type preference, post some standup routines from top standups with different personas.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Why are people posting which jokes they found funny in spoiler tags? Is one of these jokes secretly the plot of the next Batman movie?

If so, I should prep myself for disappointment.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Why are people posting which jokes they found funny in spoiler tags? Is one of these jokes secretly the plot of the next Batman movie?

If so, I should prep myself for disappointment.

grumpy old man :)

Razzaberry

Razzaberry Is Yummy
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
#2 is actually the only one I can find funny. I've always had a soft-spot for humor like that.