• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I don't know what I'm doing

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm sorry if my last post was offensive to you. I was just trying to lighten things up and didn't mean anything like you need to wait until you get back to kill yourself. I get that life is hard and from the bits I've read, you have some very difficult things you're dealing with. I don't want you to hurt yourself or kill yourself. I wish I knew exactly what to say that would help, but I don't, so I'm just doing my best. Again, I'm sorry.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm sorry if my last post was offensive to you. I was just trying to lighten things up and didn't mean anything like you need to wait until you get back to kill yourself. I get that life is hard and from the bits I've read, you have some very difficult things you're dealing with. I don't want you to hurt yourself or kill yourself. I wish I knew exactly what to say that would help, but I don't, so I'm just doing my best. Again, I'm sorry.

I wasn't offended by your post at all. I was just clarifying

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wasn't offended by your post at all. I was just clarifying
Okay.

To clarify a bit more: you said in the OP that things had been going okay, then came crashing down. To me, it sounds like these feelings and urges come and go for you. I'm getting that you have no control over them. Besides just trying to lighten things up, I was thinking that maybe if you had something you were looking forward to to focus on, it might help you to wait out the urges until they hopefully went away or at least lessened to the point that you could handle them. But I realize that maybe that's not what you need to get through. That's fine. I don't want to make things worse for you.

Hang in there.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Okay.

To clarify a bit more: you said in the OP that things had been going okay, then came crashing down. To me, it sounds like these feelings and urges come and go for you. I'm getting that you have no control over them. Besides just trying to lighten things up, I was thinking that maybe if you had something you were looking forward to to focus on, it might help you to wait out the urges until they hopefully went away or at least lessened to the point that you could handle them. But I realize that maybe that's not what you need to get through. That's fine. I don't want to make things worse for you.

Hang in there.
thank you

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can't cut her out that's not an option

Yes it is.

Anyways, incase you have some suicidal thoughts in the future, im sure someone at typoc would prefer to adopt you rather than lose you and im pretty sure youd prefer that also :yes:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
unless i want to be lving on the streets no it isn't. and i'd kill myself before i lived on the streets

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
unless i want to be lving on the streets no it isn't. and i'd kill myself before i lived on the streets

Ah yea i forgot you dont have any social security thing in usa :(

But you could do stuff like move to australia and pick fruits. There are some international programs going on aimed for young people

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I could get disability but that's a last resort and i'm not sure they'd even give me it

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I could get disability but that's a last resort and i'm not sure they'd even give me it

Id choose fruit picking in australia, one guy i know was in this sort of program years ago(but it wasnt australia if i remember right, was ages ago and was dunk when we talked about it) and said he had a blast, they payed like 11€ per hour and free accomodation if i remember right, so he saved some money after the job ended and had enough money to travel around.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
hmmm maybe me feeling so down all of a sudden has to do with the fact its been raining for days, just a theory maybe florida will help with this.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
doing better than i was last night, still not 100% and still very shakey right now just a sense of panic and feeling overwhelmed

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Glad you're feeling better than last night. Hope the rest of it gets better too.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm no longer unmotivated or blah today. I can't explain what happened why all of a sudden i started having those thoughts than for today for them to be gone, I suspect it was because i got a good nights sleep and went to my volunteer job today. though i got a good nights sleep the night before aswell, except i woke up at 3am and ate cheez its