• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Luck is an attitude?

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
Have you seen this new Martini commercial?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0glS2SE2jU&NR

I think it's funny and well done, and I was struck by that because for a lot of thing I would like to be the Extraverted, but I am the Introverted (except the end...).

What's your thought? Luck is an attitude?

A

A window to the soul

Have you seen this new Martini commercial?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0glS2SE2jU&NR

I think it's funny and well done, and I was struck by that because for a lot of thing I would like to be the Extraverted, but I am the Introverted (except the end...).

What's your thought? Luck is an attitude?

I liked it too. It's nice to see faith, determination, and a smile. Attitude seems to help luck along. :]

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Didnt watch the commercial, but luck isnt an attitude, but proper attitude helps you in what ever you want to accomplish

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A large part of luck seems to be the ability to recognize opportunity when it presents itself, and make the most of it.

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I think that your perspective changes your view towards your life. Two people could have the identical life and one could feel very lucky and blessed, where the other could feel unlucky and cursed. So I don't think that attitude will necessarily change what happens to you, but it might make what happens to you look better.