• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

That Inner Animal

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it emerges when i see injustice.

This is a big one for me, as well.

I try very hard to repress my anger, however - those dissociative moments can be dangerous, and I'd rather not be in jail. Soooo...doing something physical seems to help, like working out or expressing my energy in the bedroom.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I try very hard to repress my anger, however - those dissociative moments can be dangerous, and I'd rather not be in jail.

That seems to be a theme. :)

I think just about everyone has been tempted to act as their inner animal wants, but the threat of prison tends to discourage that kind of action. I really hope in my case I never act on my ids wishes, doing so would be dangerous...