• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is this a normal thought proccess?

see thread

• Total voters

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Does it still count if I wasnt the one who decided. Because when I tried they wouldn't let me

Who decided? There is so much cryptic stuff in here I can't get a clear view.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Does it still count if I wasnt the one who decided. Because when I tried they wouldn't let me

the people I was living with.

So they kicked you out but they wouldn't let you voluntarily leave? That sounds far more fucked up than thinking you want to kill yourself/them because you live there.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It doesn't matter, because they're the "well adjusted" ones, I'm the fucked up one who can't make her own decisions.

they said I was trying to run away.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
if it was an abnormal/unhealthy environment, then it would logically lead to abnormal/unhealthy thoughts.

it's only if you're out of that environment and generally recovered from the experience yet still having those same thoughts at the same intensity as before that i would consider it to not be normal.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
if it was an abnormal/unhealthy environment, then it would logically lead to abnormal/unhealthy thoughts.

it's only if you're out of that environment and generally recovered from the experience yet still having those same thoughts at the same intensity as before that i would consider it to not be normal.
I was feeling trapped, once I got out I had no reason to kill anyone.