• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personology... When is your birthday?

nothappy

My birthday is on Sep. 24th.
talk about 5 months later... :wtf:
The descriptions will probably tell me how indecisive I am.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have all of their books

Libra on the Virgo Cusp - Cusp of Beauty
Sept 24 - Day of the Wanderer
Strengths : Imaginative ; Free-Spirited ; Giving
Weaknesses : Nervous ; Unsettled ; Neurotic

thats me for sure

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
:cry: my birthday is bad. Could I ask to be unborn and born again? :(

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
No more birthday requests until I'm done with the rest of them plz.. my fingers hurt :cry:... don't worry I'll do all of them when I have time, but be patient.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
Many astrologers believe that the day you were born affects your personality... I have this book called The Secret Languages of Birthdays with everyday of the year and a description of the persons personality, with Strengths and weaknesses.

LOL. Name an astrologer who doesn't believe the day you were born affects your personality. :D

Jae Rae

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmmm. Mine could apply somewhat to my personality.

But I read all the others too -- they weren't quite as good matches, mostly, but still if you had handed me any of them I could have found a way to make them fit somehow.

Oh yeah -- :hug: happy birthday, Ath... you stinker, I didn't even realize we missed it. (Did I? Sigh.)

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
lol. thanks very much for all the work, persianeyes. :hug: i should have given you a prior alert that in a site full of rabid people interested in personality profiling, you'd get swamped. :rofl1:

it's ok, take your time. remember, you're the master here. to type out the information is your right, and our privilege. ;)

:hug:

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
oh I wanted to add but maybe I will just google

interestingly enough this is my hubby's b-day

Feb 20 The Day of Impression

Those born on this day are taken up with the theme of both registering an impression and making an impression on others. Because of their receptive nature, they generally have vivid memories and can much later repeat accuretly what they have seen or heard. On the other hand, they will ussually do what they have to do to make certain that others remember them as well. Feb 20 ppl want to be taken seriously, and therefore forcefully stamp their mark on whatever it is they carry out, be it their buisness involvement, creative efforts or familial responsibilities.

Strengths: perceptive, cooperative, memorable
Weaknesses: impressionable, reactive, overemotional

it's actually somewhat true especially as of late

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
aww elfinchilde ur so sweet.. thnx for the support ♥
January 3- The Day of Total Involvement

Once a jan 3 person commits to a person or project they are in one hundred percent.. Their involvement with pratically any actiity they take on is total, and rarely or ever will they seek to back out or quit. This can create problems for them (and for those with whom they are involved) when things are not working out, as those born on this day often cannot or will not acknowledge such failure. When things are going well they are the most reliable individuals to have on the job- watchful, diligent, devoted. They do not get bored with even the simplest tasks, primarily because they have a strong sense of duty. Those born on this day will not shirk their responsibilities because they know that to do so is just to dump their work on someone else, and this will not do.

Strengths: trustworthy, service oriented, devoted
Weaknesses: Stubborn, Secretive, Maddening

February 24 The Day of Sacrifice

Sacrifice is a pivotal theme in the lives of Feb 24 ppl, and can manifest in a variety of ways. Those born on this day often sacrifice their own concerns- to a cause, parental wishes, or the desired of mate or family. Typically they themselves demand a great degree of sacrifice from others, particularily loved ones. The theme may also recur in more abstract or philisophocal forms, where sacrifice becomes a kind of acceptance of life as it is, a sacrifice to ego so to speak. In the best cases this is a true unselfishnes and desire to work for the common good.

Strengths: Giving, Open, Accepting
Weaknesses: Self absorbed, Demanding, Static

March 25th The Day of Dynamism

People born on March 25 are unstoppable and dynamic. They are among the most active, energetic ppl in the year. Many seem cut out to be leaders, but perhaps could better be described as pure lonersor soloists. When they head up group efforts, it is ussually due to the force of their talents or the demands of circumstance rather than their own desire to lead.

Strength: Energetic, Loyal, Independant
Weaknesses: Highly critical, Blunt, Self destructive

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
April 1st The Day of Dignity

Those born on April 1st are ussually straightforward, self disciplined, thoughtful and hard working ppl. Although they may be masters of their craft, they rarely if ever flare their talents. Even as serious they manifest a serious, conscientious attitude toward daily life, shouldering many responsibilies that other children would find a burden. As they grow, they invariably develop into reliable figures who friends and family depend on year in and year out.

Strengths: Goal oriented, Sincere, Technically skillful
Weaknesses: Isolated, One track, Workaholic

April 16th The Day of Cosmic Comedy

Laughter is something that comes naturally to those born on April 16 and with it the ability to alow others to laugh, too. Perhaps the knowledge of the tragic, or atleast the melancholic, is essential to any great particular of the art of comedy and these ppl certainly have it. They know how to use laughter as a release from their uncomfortable, even painful situations, and because they recognize that laughter and tears are actually close cousins are able to better understand and adjust to the human condition.

Strengths: Humorous, Generous, Accepting
Weaknesses: Out of touch, Fiscally irresponsible, Permissive

June 17th The Day of Artful Force

June 17 people take what they do seriously. No matter how relaxed or comfortable they may appear to others, they are intent on reaching their goals and being responsible family members and friends. They can give the impression of having their life pretty well figured out. Unfortunately, while the demands they place on themselves are high they are also likely to lay a heavy burdon on those close to them. If they have outright followers or employers, they can be extremely moral, stern and demanding of obediance to their wishes.

Strengths: Persuasive, Physical, Spatially aware
Weaknesses: Unapproachable, Indulgent, Impatient

June 18th The day of Financial Security

The influencial people born on June 18th often move in hidden ways, exerting their greatest influence behind the scenes. Having a enourmous personal effect on others, even defying limitations of time and space, those born on this day are capable of transmitting their energies froma distance, though powerful thoughts. For this reason they are bad enamies to make. June 18 ppl are extremely good with money, particularly the women born on this day, who know how to get it and what to do with it. They are especially good money managers.

Strengths: Lively, Money wise, Influencial
Weaknesses: Manipulative, Erratic, Restless