• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personology... When is your birthday?

MBTI Type
INxJ
You believe in love at first sight.

lol No way. I'm the queen of never taking anything at surface value, when it comes to people.

F

figsfiggyfigs

If your birthday is on the 21st day of the month
You are curious and a true follower. You can please someone so much that it seem like you are trying to charm that person. You hide your disagreement under your smiling face. This is a charming quality of yours.
Your Love
You are quite unlucky in love. You are loved by someone you don't like while your dream man is so far away. Your love life is occasionally under turbulence. Sometimes you don't have the clear view of the guy in your heart.

WOW. This couldn't be more wrong. Polar-opposites-wrong.

P

Phantonym

May 4

If your birthday is on the 4th day of the month - you usually think before acting which makes your life quite easy. But you often are the one who give yourself a hard time by being paranoid. People might not truly understand you but you are really nice to be around. You are cheerful and friendly.

Your Love - still water runs deep, that's what you are. You always surprise others with your new character when you are in love. Your love trap often comes unexpectedly and your love life is full of surprises.

Mine is accurate, if I do say so myself. :alttongue:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This still going on? Nov 9.

The_World_As_Will

wow 15 pages and it hasn't been mentioned! that's shocking. I'll bite, let's see how accurate it is, or lack thereof.

Nov. 11th! Thanks in advance :)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i believe that the time you start to form an understanding of your surroundings can effects your personality in some level. so for example if you start to form an understanding the first time when its cold winter time and snow all over it could make you bit different person that if you would understand the world as warm place full of life for the first time.