• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personology... When is your birthday?

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
April 30th, with a twin brother who is completely different, yet similar.
(He is INFP, I am INTJ.)

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Could you do 27th June?

I googled it and got this:-

The day of the defensive developer. Your tarot card is the Hermit. And your number is 9. This is a very strong number which represents male energy. Strong financial skills and a expressive nature.

People born on this day are extremely protective of their personal kingdom. They are unbelievably determined and once they set their sights on something, they tend to get it. People born on this day tend to be charismatic and make good salespeople.

They are very emphatic and can pick up on the emotions of others. But if you are attacked verbally, you tend to withdraw and retreat into your shell. Also very competitive and enjoy sports and games of skill.

Your strengths are that you are determined, convincing, and protective. And weaknesses are rigid, closed off, and an isolationist. Words of advice, listen to others and loosen up a bit.

My reaction was: OH SH-

Disturbingly accurate. I notice it has elements of the cancer description in it as well. Interesting.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To Akari and Alicia

yes

bravesthope

MBTI Type
INFP
I have that book, it's wicked. :D Every time I find out a persons birthdate I look it up in the book. I also have the Secret Language of Relationships.

My birthday is February 18th, by the way.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
December 7. I've seen the book before; my day is "the day of idiosyncrasies." It seemed to fit my enneagram better than my mbti.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
December 30th. I can't remember whether I've posted here, already. I couldn't give an arse about star signs.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Many astrologers believe that the day you were born affects your personality... I have this book called The Secret Languages of Birthdays with everyday of the year and a description of the persons personality, with Strengths and weaknesses.

It's very interesting.. My birthday personality seems true. Why don't you all tell me your birthdays and I'll give you as much description I can and you can decide wether it's true or not.

I was wondering wether this has any affect on our mbti personality, even if this astrology thing is a bit far-fetched the descriptions don't seem too far from the truth, kind of interesting and fun to expirience different beliefs.

Awww what the hell? Why not? April 1st. Hehehe, and NO DUMBASS comments, please!!! :party2::cool:

Entropy

MBTI Type
INTP
This is about to become the "You are in a Forest" thread of MBTIc.

Mole

Permabanned
Astrologers v Astronomers

Many astrologers believe that the day you were born affects your personality

It's true, many astrologers believe that the day you were born affects your personality.

But no astronomer believes that the day you were born affects your personality.

Why's that?

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Ahh, right. There's two...

Cheers for pointing that out, Ted.

--

I just checked what one of my friends was studying. It's astronomy *whew*.

Mole

Permabanned
Ahh, right. There's two...

Cheers for pointing that out, Ted.

No worries, Colmena.

But it is interesting, if we perceive by making distinctions, the distinction between astrologer and astronomer enables us to see.

You might say a distinction casts light. So a distinction is enlightening. And the more distinctions, the more light. So perhaps we could say, distinctions are enlightening. And enlightenment is learning distinctions.

And what is also interesting is that distinctions come in twos. A distinction is duel, like, astronomer and astrologer, or like, inner and outer and of course male and female, or even right and wrong. And of course, you and I.

Ted.

But by-the-way, what's with the beehive?

cn1234567890

MBTI Type
ENFP
psht, you don't need a book for this.. it's online.. everywhere.. pour example

If your birthday is on the 11th day of the month
You are gracious, elegant and prudent. People admire your qualities and some even become jealous of you. You are realistic, flexible and adaptable. You are remarkably kind and moral person.
Your Love
You are willing to sacrifice yourself for the one you love. Your lover will always have your gentleness, care and loyalty. You will always be happy to hand around the one you love.

chyeah

I don't know about "handing around the one i love" though, what does that mean?

here's the link:
Birthday and Your Personality