• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Valuing values

Clover

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Truth? I would much prefer beautiful lies.

Victor.

When that lie is washed away you will only feel betrayed, and then what will you be left with?
  1. Truth
  2. Loyalty
  3. Compassion
I can't explain them all properly, not right now anyway. *falls asleep*

Mole

Permabanned
Ecstasy

When that lie is washed away you will only feel betrayed, and then what will you be left with?

When the lie is washed away, I will be left with beauty.

And I will be ecstatic.

Victor.

Clover

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
When the lie is washed away, I will be left with beauty.

And I will be ecstatic.

Victor.

What? You say you prefer lies to truth, yet once your lies are washed away you will be happy? Confusinggg! :huh:

Mole

Permabanned
Beside Myself and Beside You Too

What? You say you prefer lies to truth, yet once your lies are washed away you will be happy? Confusinggg! :huh:

Actually I said, I prefer beautiful lies because beauty will save us as truth is beauty and beauty is truth.

And as truth and beauty spiral upwards, I am carried upwards with them until I pop out at the top - ecstatic - beside myself - I could only be happier if you were beside me too.

Victor.