• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nervousness

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why do we feel nervous?

If we feel nervous about something does that mean that that something is really important to us, or is it just a general fear of the unknown or the unpredictable?

Would blind confidence make the feeling of nervousness go away?

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I feel nervous because my brain has decided that everyone and everything in the world is terrible and that I should exist in an eternal puddle of sweat and gnawed fragments once resembling fingernails

I'm nervous all the time for the silliest reasons

I have no idea what I would do with myself if I ever stopped feeling this way, but I want to find out

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel nervous because my brain has decided that everyone and everything in the world is terrible and that I should exist in an eternal puddle of sweat and gnawed fragments once resembling fingernails

I'm nervous all the time for the silliest reasons

I have no idea what I would do with myself if I ever stopped feeling this way, but I want to find out

That's horrible.

I don't feel nervous all that often but that's probably because I'm pretty good at avoiding situations that make me nervous.

But there are times when I can't avoid it and I have to put it all on the line and that nervous feeling I get is dreadful.

I think it happens when something is both very important to me AND I don't know what to expect.

I want to learn how to not feel nervous, if possible.

I can't imagine living like that all the time or it coming on for silly reasons. I hope you find out how to ease that. Maybe little by little so it's not too sudden.

Lord Guess

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't usually feel nervous, but if I ever am, it's usually because there would be something important on the line.