• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dihydrogen monoxide thread scamming

O

Oberon

Dihydrogen monoxide is a dangerous chemical! I almost been injured by falls caused by the solid form of this chemical only last November! It really interferes with balance, you have to watch your step carefully when it is in the ground.

I have heard that no more than a tablespoon or two of this, inhaled, can be fatal!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have an emotional and physical dependency on dihydrogen monoxide.

I can't live without it. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but it's true. I start to feel ill and get horrible headaches and lethargy if I try to break the habit. I am just a junkie.

I ingest it at meals. At work. At home. Whenever I get the chance. I cook with it. Sometimes I just bathe myself in it, feeling it soak up through my pores. I crave the stuff.

I wish to god this wasn't true, but it is. I'm just miserable without dihydrogen monoxide in my life.

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
No, I ain't planning on exploiting their weaknesses. I'm just striving to understand what makes the suckers in the world so lost on what's real.

My group is in the process of outlawing this insidious chemical. Would you like to support our cause with a donation of $100, perhaps? :devil:

Never trust an ENTP.

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
gasp! i'm a dihydrogen monoxide addict too! I never knew it was so....dangerous! or widespread! oh noooo.......Should we set up a support group? *worries*

:rofl1:

Never Trust an ENTP. For heavens' sake, i live with one. They Steal Cookies. :thelook: Even at 2 years of age. :thelook:

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
These posts are the dangerous chemical branch of this thread, which explains which type is most likely to spend money to remove this toxic, corrosive solvent/coolant/food additive/lubricant from their living spaces and replace it with healthier and more environmentally friendly alternatives.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
People have even died from prolonged immersion in dihydrogen monoxide!

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
I split some of that horrible stuff on my book in chemistry and it completely wrecked it!

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
I quit, cold turkey, about four months ago. The first few days were pretty rough, but since then, I've had this really profound peace and calm. Nothing bothers me anymore.

Sadly, all of my addict friends ostracized me, and just don't want to be around me anymore. It's like they think they're too good for me now, or something.

But I'm okay with that. People can say or do anything to me, and I don't snap back, try to get even, anything. I just roll with the punches.

This is also how I discovered my new MBTI type. It's like nothing I've ever experienced before, like nothing I could have even imagined. It feels like... well, nothing, pretty much.

Sometimes I just bathe myself in it, feeling it soak up through my pores.
That's just sick. Mods, can we please move that post to the mature topics subforum? We've got children reading here.

Never Trust an ENTP. For heavens' sake, i live with one. They Steal Cookies. :thelook: Even at 2 years of age. :thelook:
Yeah, I've heard that about them. You have my sympathies.

I split some of that horrible stuff on my book in chemistry and it completely wrecked it!
Wow, you split some of it? You have an incredibly cool chem teacher. We never got to anything nearly that advanced in my chem class.

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
Wow, you split some of it? You have an incredibly cool chem teacher. We never got to anything nearly that advanced in my chem class.

We did it in secondary school. Really simple process, really. They called it electrolysis. What kind of advanced chem class did you attend? Sure you don't mean "special" chem class?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just so you all know, you're part of "To Catch a DiHi Monox Junkie" for MSNBC... and you are SO hosed.... (bwa ha ha)

(I was just a lure.)

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
I quit, cold turkey, about four months ago. The first few days were pretty rough, but since then, I've had this really profound peace and calm. Nothing bothers me anymore.

Wow. you must look like one of those shrunken heads they sell in novelty stores now, then. :huh: Cold turkey. Wow. So, whaddya on now, monohydrogen monoxide in shots? i've heard that's lovely. :yes:

Sweetheart. You gotta realise that your chem class was conducted back in the days before the continental drift. They've gotten more advanced since then. :yes: I'm sure the mini mushroom cloud that resulted probably accounts for the wobbling stilettoes. *nods sagely*

:rofl1:

no offence to anyone with the above. :D

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
The only mini mushroom clouds I sensed when we did it were coming from our flatulent chem teacher.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
More evidence dihydrogen monoxide is evil

Many countries have built numerous dihydrogen monoxide plants! :ninja:

Children frequently construct projectile bombs from balloon-encased dihydrogen monoxide. :ninja:

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
We did it in secondary school. Really simple process, really. They called it electrolysis. What kind of advanced chem class did you attend? Sure you don't mean "special" chem class?
lol. Touche. (I've been INFPwnd.)

Just so you all know, you're part of "To Catch a DiHi Monox Junkie" for MSNBC... and you are SO hosed.... (bwa ha ha)

(I was just a lure.)
DiHi Monox? You are so outside the scene. We just call it "splash" around here.

\
Sweetheart. You gotta realise that your chem class was conducted back in the days before the continental drift. They've gotten more advanced since then. :yes:
Ouch! :cry:

(;))

:doh: I meant spilt :rolli: -grumbles about how spelling is stupid- xD
Yes, but without spelling abuse, we'd have considerably fewer opportunities for forum member abuse. ;)

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
Yes, but without spelling abuse, we'd have considerably fewer opportunities for forum member abuse. ;)

Ah, 'tis true :p

Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing. ~Randy K. Milholland

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP

Ah, great word, thanks. From now on I'll run around on the forums and IRL trying to lure people into my traps, only to jump out and shout with glee: You've been INFPwned! Hm... except it only works in writing... hm... ok, for RL I'll have to go with: You've just been INFPunked!

(Yes, it's a really weak kind of punked, the swordfighting equivalent of being poked with a pillow, but still! It finally has a name!)