• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Weak Cognitive Functions - Don't we all use most functions, at least a little bit?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ne doesn't need Si?

I thought you were talking about shadow functions opposites, which would make Ni an opposite of Ne. didnt you see my whole post was talking about that?

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I thought you were talking about shadow functions opposites, which would make Ni an opposite of Ne. didnt you see my whole post was talking about that?

My point exactly. We're talking about different things. "Shadow" is too vague a word. As is "mirror." Remember, I'm an INTJ, and thus focus more on "meaning" that "definitions of words", as paradoxical as that sounds.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
My point exactly. We're talking about different things. "Shadow" is too vague a word. As is "mirror." Remember, I'm an INTJ, and thus focus more on "meaning" that "definitions of words", as paradoxical as that sounds.

Shadow isnt a vague word in any ways, its very simple, it just means in unconscious, opposite of being aware. it just might seem vague if you are trying to combine several different definitions to it and seeing it as one(which i could expect from Ni).

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You dont need to be an intj to not focus on the definition of words :D

Tho the existance of this comment is an own goal :D