• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

B: How does one achieve balance and can it be really of an achievable nature?

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
“I think each unique individual as a distinct path which may of course cross with other beliefs. Personally i think to find self, develop the gift you were born to do in the world and give back toward humanity love and reason, a balance between both. Balance has that euphoria of finding one's gift and working in that area, of one's gift.

We were meant to actualize and find our gift. If one has not found their gift, then they exist in a shadow land of life's experiences trying to find meaning, and failing.
Balance is the ideal, but few attain it. It is in part our egos of what should we be doing or having, instead of listening to that inner voice and discovering what is real and true and worth pursuing.

I think each unique individual as a distinct path which may of course cross with other beliefs. Personally i think to find self, develop the gift you were born to do in the world and give back toward humanity love and reason, a balance between both.

Ego by its term really reminds me of an immature, easily triggered human, and as well in addition not to into this individual’s inner being. Now, i can state 'a self-esteem' is perhaps functional and serves society in an entirety.

By getting one's needs met, in addition helping humanity. Ego by its definition is not useful to the entire human world perspective. It’s instead caught with defenses and not getting to one's truer self-personhood.

It is part of the net called an illusion that corrupts, or can take us off the path. In developing one needs to be rid with materials, except those that help one on a path to self-actualization. It is a constant attempt made in the effort of uniting both mind as well the heart.

Either way in my mind can be destructive, that's saying too much heart or perhaps too much of thinking. A balance is of a necessity. This is the coalescence as well harmony of attuning with a force of the universe and attuning our spirit to listen to our intuition and thus guide us in this life.

I call it balance; it is a search for this balance in order to reach equilibrium. It shall really not truly be attained, but is the goal in our life and is as a compass and direction for our lives. "My own standpoint:

(1) find a gift that which you are; your real essence as well passion

(2) juggle life to a point so as to divert more of the energy as well their life energies to the passion rather than being in a midst of illusion.

(3) To be able of dealing in resposibilities, but get to the passion as quickly that is feasable

(4) In discovering one's weakness, and in point neurosis to over compensate a side of self and getting a grip on it so as to be able in living a more happy as well functional life. I suppose it could be in finding a person's own passion and 'March to on's own drummer', even if it's not really of a conventional sort.

Yes in a religious sense one is one with Tao, in Taoism. One is with reality. One is not fighting reality. One is not trying to control reality. One is surrendering to the universe. One is surrendering one's ego. One is one with the "holy ghost". One is one with Gaia.” LightSun

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
listening to an infp once a day keeps all troubles away that's why i married one. *raises hat to your wisdom* i am completly happy with everything you said and that is near impossible with me :)

T

ThatGirl

listening to an infp once a day keeps all troubles away that's why i married one. *raises hat to your wisdom* i am completly happy with everything you said and that is near impossible with me :)

You got married!!!!?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well that's surely another way of looking at it