• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Analyze the girl of my dreams for me?

xisnotx

Permabanned
I'm standing in the middle of a very busy city. I'm lost in my own head in the dream, thinking about the situation. There is a girl by my side. I do not know her. She is weeping and crying about something. When I ask her what the problem is all she says is "Look at the signs. Look at the signs." When I look around to see what signs she could possibly be talking about, she starts crying again. I usually zone off, again lost in my own thoughts. Eventually her crying brings me back to "reality". I look at her again and ask her what's wrong..and all she ever tells me is to "Look for the signs." Eventually she starts to anger me and I eventually tell her that "There are no signs." She responds "Exactly". For some reason this causes her to laugh. Her laugh intrigues me, it's almost evil, but she seems happy, so I just stand their watching. Eventually I start getting lost in my thoughts again and the crying begins again. And the cycle repeats itself.

her- *crying* "Listen to me! Listen to me!"
me-"O.K. what?"
her-" Look for the signs. Look for the signs.'
me-" What do you mean?"
her- "Listen to me! Listen to me!"
me- "I am listening."
her- "Look for the signs."
me- *looking for possible signs*
*in the background her crying and weeping*
me- "What do you want?"
me- "There are no signs."
her- "Exactly" *weird/evil/strangely-intriguing laugh*

Then the cycle starts all over.

The dream (and memory of the dream) is starting to piss me off. It confuses me more than anything.

rav3n

Cursory analytics:

You don't understand women. Their negative emotions irritate you since you find them irrational. Their positive emotions appear irrational but you find them intriguing.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
free dream interpretation (no accuracy guaranteed) -

you feel like you are missing something, so you've been trying to grasp what you're missing. still, the vulnerable part of you is hurting. the truth is that there is nothing that you're missing, which means the problems you have to deal with can't magically be solved by finding this missing piece.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
impossible to analyze properly if i dont know where you are coming from(whats your current and situation with girls).

it might be what jenaphor said, but my first impression was bit different.

when you are looking for a girl, are you seeking some particular things in them? like if she has some features, then she must be the one and only those are worth pursuing?

do you have your perfect girl all figured out, but never had been able to find her?

if so, i would say that you unconscious wanted you to see that there is no signs like this, that would guide you to your perfect woman. and that you just need to drop that stuff in order to find her. im not saying that you should get into a relationship with anyone, but get to know girls and keep your eyes open, even if they dont display these perfect girl features in the same second you meet them.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're slowly learning to except that you can't predict the true outcome of any given situation? You agonize trying to find the signs that will show you the answer, but you subconsciously realize that you'll be happier if you go against your better instincts (hence, her laughter is devilish sounding) and just relax and go with the flow so to speak? Because it goes against your better nature, you're receiving this insight from an anima figure?

SIDE NOTE: How come you get to have cool dreams and I get Captain Jack Sparrow escaping via a giant glass of Heineken? NO FAIR!!!

* I'm serious about the Capt. Sparrow bit, I really did have that dream. Usually I don't remember my dreams at all though.

T

ThatGirl

Lol @ all the analysis.

Because you feel negatively about the girl when she shouts "there are no signs," I get the feeling you are lonely and frustrated. Your subconscious realizes you are looking for these "indicators" mentally, and trying to figure everything out, but it is also telling you, those signs aren't present is in your current scope.

This wreaks of frustration, and desire. You must feel stagnant. And disappointed with the females you meet. Like one is just around the corner but, you seem to be missing something. Because your current standing doesn't really make sense.

V

violaine

If it were my dream, *closes eyes and imagines* er, call me morbid but I would go and get a general medical check up.

G

Ginkgo

I'm standing in the middle of a very busy city. I'm lost in my own head in the dream, thinking about the situation. There is a girl by my side. I do not know her. She is weeping and crying about something. When I ask her what the problem is all she says is "Look at the signs. Look at the signs." When I look around to see what signs she could possibly be talking about, she starts crying again. I usually zone off, again lost in my own thoughts. Eventually her crying brings me back to "reality". I look at her again and ask her what's wrong..and all she ever tells me is to "Look for the signs." Eventually she starts to anger me and I eventually tell her that "There are no signs." She responds "Exactly". For some reason this causes her to laugh. Her laugh intrigues me, it's almost evil, but she seems happy, so I just stand their watching. Eventually I start getting lost in my thoughts again and the crying begins again. And the cycle repeats itself.

her- *crying* "Listen to me! Listen to me!"
me-"O.K. what?"
her-" Look for the signs. Look for the signs.'
me-" What do you mean?"
me- "I am listening."
me- *looking for possible signs*
*in the background her crying and weeping*
me- "What do you want?"
me- "There are no signs."
her- "Exactly" *weird/evil/strangely-intriguing laugh*

Then the cycle starts all over.

The dream (and memory of the dream) is starting to piss me off. It confuses me more than anything.

Nice knowing you for this brief time I've been reading the thread. I hope you at least die knowing you deserved it.

:dead2:

Inconnue

MBTI Type
TiNe
Enneagram
Perhaps she was asking you to interpret the dream and lookfor the signs that it could mean something while in the end it means nothing at all.

*crappy interpretation but I find it funny*