• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Analysis Project(PLEASE PLEASE READ FIRST POST ONLY)

ygolo

My termites win
O is the 15th letter, and in that picture it looks a little '6' ish. But i will answer 79, because that is the ASCII code for O.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!

3035310182_155106e838.jpg

scrabble tile. and because i'm addicted to words with friends.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
zero. ugly toy style not worth anything. also it kinda looks like number zero

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
6 for reasons already mentioned :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
72 because it is and i say so o is always 72 if you disagree than you can go die. thank you

All the letters required to spell "million" are in those two lines, and 1,000,000 has a lot of 0s.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My first thought was (4,3) - fourth row, third column. But this is more an identifier than a value. Then I considered that O is a letter, just like P, or X, or Y. All of these can take on any value, so its intrinsic value is undetermined.

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I didn't even THINK about counting it by the rows and column or O is the x st number in the alphabet.
But it made me think of the number "53"
Fat and ugly.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not sure what you mean by "number value", but it looked a bit like a 6.

EDIT: Looking at the elaborate answers given in the last few pages - I was unsure what exactly it is you were asking for (might be a language problem), so I went with the most immediate numerical association. If you had asked "What number does the letter O have" or "With which number so you associate the letter O", the reply might have been different because I might have started wondering about the way the different rows or lines of letters were arranged and maybe looked for some more arcane meaning.

On the other hand, that ugly graffiti style lettering was very striking and made me think that the O was supposed to look like a six because it was so carelessly drawn.

Oh, well... do we get a solution/answer when you're done?

EDIT-EDIT: Also, the OP put "number value" in quotation marks, which makes me think it was intended to be a nebulous question. :biggrin:

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao

Because it looks like the belly of someone who might weight 205 lbs.

T

ThatGirl

12 it just makes sense.

Is someone going to tell me what this means?

Edit: After looking back to exactly why I picked this, it was on sight. I suppose I counted four down three across. I went in this direction probably because of the A E I pattern on the left side, making O the fourth vowel down third letter over, and oddly enough I multiplied to give it the exact space location of 12.

I realize this pattern doesn't continue through out the whole thing, but it made sense for that specific letter. To me, at least.

A
E
I
....O
(break)
U
y