• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

are you schizo

are you schizo

• yes

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • no

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • no, but i have a friend/relative that is

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • possibly not sure

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

It must be hard not to think about that... Do you know your chances that it may turn full blown? I guess the best thing you can do is try to stay in the moment and just assume that it won't change.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
higher than mrcockburn's i don't know the percentage though

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, on a brighter note, (if you want a brighter note), you did help me at work. One of my pt's. just started on Abilify. We didn't have anybody on it. Between you and that, I decided to look it up, read more about it. +1 knowledge points for me. :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
abilify works for me i don't have as many side effects as i did on seroquel i'm on 20mg which is high for it but works i was on 15 but i was hearing screaming so they upped it

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
abilify works for me i don't have as many side effects as i did on seroquel i'm on 20mg which is high for it but works i was on 15 but i was hearing screaming so they upped it

That's good, you don't want to be hearing screaming. I'm not a fan of Seroquel. Seems to make people extremely drowsy.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yes I was on a low dose of seroquel this was before i was diagnosed it was for sleep. and i felt drugged the next day on it i hated it.