• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The mind of a canine.

lizgeek13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Sometimes I wonder, what does my puppy think about? Like, he'll just be sitting there with a look on his face like there's something on his mind. What could it be?

I also wonder, does he think in barks?

Haha, yeah.

I love my pup:heart:

Zorpheus

MBTI Type
INTP
Sometimes I wonder, what does my puppy think about? Like, he'll just be sitting there with a look on his face like there's something on his mind. What could it be?

I also wonder, does he think in barks?

Haha, yeah.

I love my pup:heart:

Perhaps dogs think in images, like deaf people.

persse

MBTI Type
?
i also wonder what dogs think. probably they have a simpler world than humans. as we think in words, probably they think in the canine equivalent ( bark bark wuf wuf)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
turkeystuff067mx8.jpg
[/IMG]

nemo

Enneagram
<3
Hah. I wonder this all the time too. My dog always looks like he's thinking about something...

dog.jpg

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I do think most canines are sensors, though :smile:
Maybe that's why i've always had such a strong connection with dogs? Especially always liked dogs that aren't bred away too far from the wolves, like Alaskan Malamutes.