• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

There are basicly two types of people

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
There are 2 kinds of people;

-The people who either believe or disbelieve things based on emotion/logic(same thing, since the conclusion is a belief, this means the logic is purely directed by emotion since the extent of the logic used to gather information is based on the extent of your emotional connection to the need to figure out more... this process which will be guide towards the conclusion of either be left open to possibility, or closed to an unconditional belief- the latter being the more illogical one. These people are easily manipulatable, you can mold your opinions in their heads by simply giving your one sided version of the story to convince them... When the opinion reaches the majority, it now becomes the standard.

-OR.... the people who are on a more open minded spectrum, more need for more information is the emotional drive for the thinking process. On the farther side of the spectrum... some people can become so open minded to drift into the infinity and be labelled insane, but the more grounded ones are labelled geniuses.

and so the person with more emotional need to find out more information could be perceived as more open minded.
And the person who doesn't not feel the need to have much information to have a belief can be considered closed minded

Last edited:

Cybin

MBTI Type
INFP
You would enjoy psychedelics.

Not that I promote drug use or anything...

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
no, there is 3 types of people

under 100cm tall, 101-150cm tall and 151cm or taller

Little_Sticks

Remember that there's also two types of penises: big enough and not big enough. Once you know what's big enough, you get all the perks.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
you're such an NTP, OP. some of us can use emotional reasoning AND keep our minds open! :happy2:

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
"There are basic(al)ly two types of people"...

...the ones who think there are two types of people, and those who don't.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who make inane tl;dr OPs and those who don't.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
There are only two kinds of people, the Quinlans and the lesser folk.

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
What dull people we have.

It's mainly social influence, sheeple (or beleivers as i have explained).... study the possible patterns in their speech, it pretty interesting!

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
you're such an NTP, OP. some of us can use emotional reasoning AND keep our minds open! :happy2:

i mentioned a spectrum didn't i? There are two distinct types of people to the core, but of course there can be people more towards the center of that spectrum.

Since you were so quick to judge and used absolutely used no logic to counter my very well thought out insight., id say that your statement was just emotionally charged with no intellectual backup.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's one type of people. They are called human.
There's two types of people, they are called man and woman.
There are 6 billion types of people, they are called Aaron, Abner, A...etc x 6000000.

There's one type of people in particular that could make a thread like yours.

Just my two cents. Not believing or disbelieving things based on either emotion or logic because you are of opinion that it is close minded to do so, is actually a sign of close mindedness. Open mindedness allows a person to consider both all types of people and the one type of people at the same time.

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
There's one type of people. They are called human.
There's two types of people, they are called man and woman.
There are 6 billion types of people, they are called Aaron, Abner, A...etc x 6000000.

There's one type of people in particular that could make a thread like yours.

Just my two cents. That's not 2 cents, 2 cents implies insight, this is superficial bullshit. To understand humans you must realize core principals that shapes opinion, people will never make progress in psychology if they just keep saying stuff like you did up there ^

Not believing or disbelieving things based on either emotion or logic because you are of opinion that it is close minded to do so, is actually a sign of close mindedness. Open mindedness allows a person to consider both all types of people and the one type of people at the same time.

I gave a speculationi never said i fully coincide with this theory, and since you don't even counter any of my ideas and just splur out bs countering the main idea of this thread, the title... without actually fully understanding my concepts...

if you did read the article, maybe you should try addressing the ideas within it next time . All your motive seems to be is to bash this theory and to not understand, if that's the case why are you even here?

and before you decide to post against this, take a deep breath and let your negative emotions pass so i don't end up having to read more bs.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Kinda funny that a guy who makes a thread about 2 types of people in a forum that categorizes people into 4x4 types is being made fun of. But well, it's the magic 4, noone can resist it :D

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Those who can spell "basically" and those who can't? (Sorry sorry sorry, that was mean! but I had to go there...)