• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why do I fall in love with everyone?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i know i am unable to enjoy anything, because i don't know how to let go.

Inexperience and a fear of falling on my *ss taught me not to trust, but practice and a willingness to fall on my *ss did the opposite. Give it a shot, start small, start with a fictional character in a book and work your way up! A fiction is probably the safest thing in the world to fall in and out of love with... unless it's a doctrine.

(Where's my xNFPs? This "learn to open your mind to love" stuff is right up their alley and they can probably explain it better than I can.)

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
people are presentable. we all have their tricks, and make the most of them. and we aren't exactly liars, if we hide our weak points and bring out the strong ones. and these accomplishments takes ahold of our imaginations.
watching a relationship turn romantic sours it for me, a fall from something better.
as for me, i found that i can't fall for anyone. because they are imperfect or perfect. it would require me to trust them completely, and become vulnerable.

i don't believe i can do that. when i know, we are not perfect.

and i can't fall for a perfection, a god, because i'm unable relate to something all-good or all-evil. i can't find it plausible.

i know i am unable to enjoy anything, because i don't know how to let go.

there is no feeling in the world as beautiful as loving some one else, for me personally at least... but being afraid of getting hurt, can make it difficult to trust, and even if you give some one a chance, obviously as long as that fear is there, you still wont feel to great... im not sure what to tell you to help with this, except that opening yourself up to others, is a good first step... finding some one to be your friend who will be so open with you that there is never any question about what and who they are, good and bad, may be helpful as well... those people are rare though...*huggles*

93JC

I think I'm in love with ... seamen ...

Sounds really funny when you say this aloud.

Anyway, I don't relate to this at all. I very, very rarely become infatuated with someone. In a way I think it's good because I don't get caught up in frivolous 'crushing'. It can also make me seem like a cold-hearted bastard; I don't care enough to let people down softly.

When I do fall for someone I fall hard, and I set myself up for very deep disappointment. My feelings tend to be all-or-nothing.

I think it's kind of silly to be able to "fall in love with everyone" but deep down I'm kind of jealous.

xisnotx

Permabanned
I can relate. If I have a couple conversations with a person I'll inevitably start developing strong emotions for them. It really doesn't matter who either..it could be a 5 year old boy to an 80 year old grandma. I wish I didn't but I do..

damn emotions..

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think I'm in love with... seamen...

Sounds really funny when you say this aloud.
I wondered how long it would be until someone pointed that out. :laugh:

I think it's kind of silly to be able to "fall in love with everyone" but deep down I'm kind of jealous.
I think it's kind of silly too, but yet such a lovely feeling. Also annoying at the same time. UGH conflicting emotions!!!

I can relate. If I have a couple conversations with a person I'll inevitably start developing strong emotions for them. It really doesn't matter who either..it could be a 5 year old boy to an 80 year old grandma. I wish I didn't but I do..

damn emotions..
Feeler!!! ;);)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Awww, you also fell in love with me, didn't you? I mean, it's impossible not to fall in love with me I suppose...

Hugses!

Oh, the curse of being such a radiant and inspiring soul to those around me. It is nearly unbearable. :yes:

*faints*

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your wolf avatar is pretty adorable. ;-)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
<.<

>.>

Cool one huh? I made it when I was 26, just after I had my hair cut, looking all sharp. And you won't believe it, but just as I snapped the picture, my pants fell off! What a freak accident! Needless to say, I cropped out that part ofcourse. I don't think the madmins would approve of me using a pantless avatar. Nonetheless, I like my expression so I kept the picture. :yes:

...True story.