• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics ENFP question

xainish

I am a 34 year old male ENFP. Supposidly my ideal match is ISTP. I don't think I've ever met a real ISTP female from reading everything on it. I was wondering if it's a very rare occurance or if my spotting skills are just really bad. It's getting really frustrating. haha I wish people had to walk around with their type on their shirt or something. It'd save a lot of time and trouble. If anyone has any tips for me, I'd sure appreciate them. Thanks in advance.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
dont listen to those ideal match things, pretty much every website gives different ideal match for your type.. different people look for different things in their partner, so different people even with same type prefer different types as their partners. if you want to use mbti or socionics in your search for right type for you, you should think what you want and look at profiles to find out what type is best for you. one thing you should know tho is that N and S types have kind of natural communication problems, but things like that can be overcome by learning your partners communication style, and that shouldnt be too hard if you study mbti or socionics.