• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Have you told another TypologyCl member they're useless, meaningless or unpopular?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
yeh, that's about it

Huh, explanations? I said it's there. The meaning of this thread is in the title.

P

Phantonym

Not yet. Give me time to hit rock bottom, there might be tar and feathers and all that cool stuff. From me to any of you, with love. :heart:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hmm. "This hurts me more than you" kind of loving discipline. Nice.

I would also like to have everyone who's learned from this kind of a thing to report in.

T

ThatGirl

Huh, nice. Did they deserve it?

Of course they did.

What brings this subject to mind?

Hmm. "This hurts me more than you" kind of loving discipline. Nice.

I would also like to have everyone who's learned from this kind of a thing to report in.

I doubt that would ever be the case. It happens, but really the only thing it teaches anyone is that all lines of communication are now closed. I never stated such things with any good intent toward the receiver.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm diving deeper in the oceans of bullying and criticism, not sure if I'm more the recipient or a giver of such treatment.

In any case,I'd like to know what good it does to a person to be involved in something like this.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
^^ ThatGirl,
I saw it. Thank you, althought this method of reply deprives everyone of a new event in "new posts" watch.

I was never a fan of the "This hurts me more than you" thing. False sympathy.

Then again, further questions arise. What benefit could someone receive from this kind of a treatment that has no good intentions associatied with it whatsoever?

KDude

A couple of times, I guess. I don't think I've used "unpopular" though. More like a "Don't flatter yourself" kind of thing.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i made a thread asking who's the most unpopular member.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
only one person posted in it, i just made it less than 10 minutes ago. So we'll see

T

ThatGirl

^^ ThatGirl,
I saw it. Thank you, althought this method of reply deprives everyone of a new event in "new posts" watch.

I was never a fan of the "This hurts me more than you" thing. False sympathy.

Then again, further questions arise. What benefit could someone receive from this kind of a treatment that has no good intentions associatied with it whatsoever?

Yeah, I kind of hate when threads start getting multiple replies at once, I usually edit my posts, and then I lose track of continuity.

Anyway, the reasons for why I would tell this to a member would be.

A) We were in disagreement, and they wouldn't shut up about something that was obviously emotionally fueled and wrong. Continuing long after the subject had moved on, and causing mass drama. Trying to keep my attention focused on their opinion long after I don't really care.

B) They took personal hits in referencing my son, as an attempt to upset me or make me look bad (don't fuck around when it comes to my son). He isn't even on this board, so he isn't a player.

C) Were the type of people who could walk into a room, contribute nothing, are the loudest, most ignorant, obnoxious, oblivious person, and act like that somehow makes them cool, then tries to hump my leg in an effort to dominate me.

D) Two faced, gossiping, drama centered tofu personalities, who soak up the attitude of the company they are with, are deceiving, manipulative, and frankly just not a very good person. Schemes behind the scenes, and has no clue how obvious it is. Smug when they think they are getting away with it too.

The point being, by the time I have ever said anything like that. I very much meant it. The message was basically, you are completely useless, I have zero respect for you, and do not address me ever again, as there is no more discussion to be had. There is nothing to fix, or straighten out, I see no redeeming quality in you.