• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Drivers by Type

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
When I drive with passengers, I'm content to go with the flow of the traffic. I'm aggressive when I'm driving alone. Really aggressive. I rarely miss a chance to break through an AARP blockade.

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
That's quite fucking awesome.

I wonder if I can get one of those with a manual transmission.

If you listen to it, the kart is a shifter cart, they have a manual transmission that needs to be shifted. They're also capable of 120mph easy and 0-60 is less then 3seconds.

Taking it on the highway like that is retarded tho.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
If you listen to it, the kart is a shifter cart, they have a manual transmission that needs to be shifted. They're also capable of 120mph easy and 0-60 is less then 3seconds.

Taking it on the highway like that is retarded tho.

I'm sure it was fun, smoking that asshole in the corrola. What n00b.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I HATE driving. I didn't used to, but I do now.

I'm not the best driver in the world, and I'm not the worst. But there are just too many people out there who think of driving as something other than a way to get from here to there, and that's dangerous. Like these characters:

- The driver whose daily appointments are obviously more important than yours, because he weaves in and out of traffic at incredible speeds and gives you the finger if you're driving less than 15 MPH above the speed limit.

- The driver who thinks that their car comes with a certificate granting them the right of way in all situations. This driver comes in two varieties - the "my car costs at least $50,000" variety and the "I drive a dang ol' big truck" variety.

- The driver who either slows down or speeds up to prevent you from merging into his lane. Really? Why don't you just go throw wadded up paper at the backs of people's heads in class? It's less dangerous.

- The motorcyclist who rides between lanes in heavy traffic (the fact that this is legal is possibly the most egregious abuse of public safety I've ever seen).

- The person who weaves, tailgates, cuts people off, speeds and talks on the phone while driving; and then says it's okay because "I'm aware and I'm a really skilled driver." As if to say that the rest of us are playing bumper cars. Did the DMV start issuing "Extra Good Driver" licenses that allow people to be reckless? I must have missed it.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I didn't think so many people hated driving. It's no wonder though. They hate it because everyone around them hates it, resulting in a domino effect of all those people are looking out for the other assholes.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
I didn't think so many people hated driving. It's no wonder though. They hate it because everyone around them hates it, resulting in a domino effect of all those people are looking out for the other assholes.

Sounds just like life. :D

ArbiterDewey

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Driving: the loading screen of life. :happy:

In my experience, the worst driver I've ever encountered was an ENTP... :horor: This asshole would not stop talking. He'd never use blinkers, failed to look out his side window/mirrors, and you could sense that he lacked confidence in his driving. It was horrible. I felt as though I needed a second brake on the passenger side.

His constant speaking didn't allow his brain to take in what was necessary to, if nothing else, drive safely. If I were him I'd pay attention at least for his kid's sake. :9436:

Never again.

Last edited:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
The worse drivers I've seen are NT's hands down. Either they are incredibly distracted to the point of being dangerous and inept at the manual/physical functions of driving or they are over aggressive and over confident -- speed, tailgate, drive under the influence, etc. Rules of the road are mostly suggestions.

Seriously, I've seen people drive with their elbows and use the steering wheel as a writing pad to jot notes while using a cel. phone. My overachieving Yalie friend got busted going 100 mph in a 65 zone but she said "it was okay because the highway was straight" and she wanted me to "check your mirrors" to see if any cars were coming behind us so she could drive over 6 lanes to the right turn lane -- from the left turn lane. And we were already at the stop light. I didn't even look and told her 'no'.

Bad drivers are divided into 2 camps.

1) Those that know they are bad drivers. The honest minority.

2) And those who think everyone else is a bad driver. These are the truly dangerous folks. And the majority.

As a 'field officer' with a company fleet car and company insurance, I got routine 'good driver' tests and educational materials. They would play horrific live footage of accidents at our regional meetigns right before ending to scare us into driving well on our way home. Most people are not good drivers. Everyone has bad, even criminal habits.

If you think you are one of the better drivers on the road, it's more than likely that you are not.

This is especially true of you guys out there. :dry:

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
The worse drivers I've seen are NT's hands down. Either they are incredibly distracted to the point of being dangerous and inept at the manual/physical functions of driving or they are over aggressive and over confident -- speed, tailgate, drive under the influence, etc. Rules of the road are mostly suggestions.

Seriously, I've seen people drive with their elbows and use the steering wheel as a writing pad to jot notes while using a cel. phone. My overachieving Yalie friend got busted going 100 mph in a 65 zone but she said "it was okay because the highway was straight" and she wanted me to "check your mirrors" to see if any cars were coming behind us so she could drive over 6 lanes to the right turn lane -- from the left turn lane. And we were already at the stop light. I didn't even look and told her 'no'.

Bad drivers are divided into 2 camps.

1) Those that know they are bad drivers. The honest minority.

2) And those who think everyone else is a bad driver. These are the truly dangerous folks. And the majority.

As a 'field officer' with a company fleet car and company insurance, I got routine 'good driver' tests and educational materials. They would play horrific live footage of accidents at our regional meetigns right before ending to scare us into driving well on our way home. Most people are not good drivers. Everyone has bad, even criminal habits.

If you think you are one of the better drivers on the road, it's more than likely that you are not.

This is especially true of you guys out there. :dry:

Unfortunately you are correct. However, I have noticed that many female drivers are now engaging in many of the same petty behaviors (racing from lights, not letting others merge, cutting others off as retribution, etc.) that male drivers are known for.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
most likely to get a speeding ticket yesterday - me (asshat)

asshat: the ass-hat underestimates the attention span of certain washington state patrolwoman by following her a few cars behind at an easy 20 mph over.

asshat strengths: gets from point A to B in a shorter period of time
asshat weaknesses: prone to getting pulled over by the WSP

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
most likely to get a speeding ticket yesterday - me (asshat)

asshat: the ass-hat underestimates the attention span of certain washington state patrolwoman by following her a few cars behind at an easy 20 mph over.

asshat strengths: gets from point A to B in a shorter period of time
asshat weaknesses: prone to getting pulled over by the WSP

I guess I'm not the only one then. The same thing happened to me about five years ago.

My defense: Trooper I thought you were setting the pace for the rest of the traffic.

Suffice to say I was wrong.

SeanMC86

MBTI Type
ESFP
Driving is absolutely LOADS of fun. Driving people around in a nice convertible and beatin the crap out of the car is fun, as well as driving a nice hemi powered dodge with 350 horsepower doing 130 mph is nothing short of exhilirating. BUT, after all the tickets and money spent on the car and gas and blah blah blah it becomes a real pain in the ass. I will tell you though, there is no nicer feeling of freedom than having a nice fast car, isn't that right my SP brethren?