• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

US States and their MBTI types!

badger055

Permabanned
texas: ISTP
california: ESFP
new york: 3s
alaska: ISTP

nobody cares about the rest

L

LadyLazarus

California- ENFP

I have no idea what the other states are like, well not in depth anyway.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
North Carolina - ESFJ, especially in rural areas. Charlotte seems xSTJ.
Virginia - iSFJ
These are the only two states that I know well from experience; I've only been to major cities in others.

Mole

Permabanned
Only persons have personalities.

So applying mbti to States only shows how completely bankrupt mbti is.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Since I'm from Ohio, I can't make an accurate perception, but to most people, Ohio is one of the forgotten states that no one knows where it is on the map, so ISFJ (except for the diamonds in the rough that are Cedar Point and Kings Island).

Nevada, I agree with ESTP (enneagram is a bit harder, though, I see it as either a 3w2 or 7w8), a bit more cynical character than its more optimistic ESFP (7w6) neighbor California.

Louisiana strikes me as ISFP, or at least New Orleans does (it's artsy and its nickname is The Big Easy, I think).

A bit off on a tangent here, but I think the three biggest cities in the US represent the ego-based enneagram types based on the way they're often promoted (although self-promotion is in and of itself 3 behavior); New York City = 3w4, Los Angeles = 7w6, Chicago = 8w7.