• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most people think they're above average

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It probably serves these people well to consider themselves above average. It seems to me like you can achieve a lot more with self-confidence than intelligence.

I disagree. I think it just creates a cultural disease of narcissism and entitlement.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're above average at complaining, so there you go.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Your IQ is at least 115-130.

edit: seriously ppl, Haph has a head on her shoulder rite?

Well, I can tell you for sure that I'm a below-average driver. I have an exceptionally short attention span and have difficulties telling left from right. In fact, I wrote "left" and "right" on my respective hands for my driver's test and even then I turned the wrong way on the initial turn. I'm really shocked they gave me a license at all.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Well, I can tell you for sure that I'm a below-average driver. I have an exceptionally short attention span and have difficulties telling left from right. In fact, I wrote "left" and "right" on my respective hands for my driver's test and even then I turned the wrong way on the initial turn. I'm really shocked they gave me a license at all.

Driver skillz don't matter. Move to NYC, like your Jew father Woody Allen... he's so neurotic, he won't leave.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Well there we effin mother fluffin go then.

You are officially diagnosed. Ethnic Jew, converted Jew, reform Jew, orthodox Jew? (Sub-diagnosis)

Reform.

And you seem to have forgotten "conservative" in your little list there.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Driver skillz don't matter. Move to NYC, like your Jew father Woody Allen... he's so neurotic, he won't leave.

Jew Father Woody Allen said New York was okay but don't go to Boston. See, because in New York they're all professional crazy drivers but Boston is where they come from for training.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Reform.

And you seem to have forgotten "conservative" in your little list there.

Isn't that covered in ortho? And I forgot Russian Orthodox Jew.

Well, reform means we can work with this disease. No cure, but we can mask and end most side effect. :hug:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Isn't that covered in ortho? And I forgot Russian Orthodox Jew.

Well, reform means we can work with this disease. No cure, but we can mask and end most side effect. :hug:

Conservative is not covered in Orthodox. Do not say that to a Conservative Jew. They will eat you alive. Or, probably not. They will kvetch at you. Which is probably worse.

Why are you hugging me.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Conservative is not covered in Orthodox. Do not say that to a Conservative Jew. They will eat you alive. Or, probably not. They will kvetch at you. Which is probably worse.

Why are you hugging me.

Don't worry, no germs. I know how your people are about those. But I don't even care about catching your Jerms.

Well, we now know it's okay to be your neurotic self. You can accept this, and try to use that to improve your self image (Jews have the highest income and IQ on average) and inch towards a better quality of life.

And now you have self-deprecating Jew jokes to fall back on..... that's how Haight gets out of bed every morning.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
So if I was Christian or something else it wouldn't be okay for me to be neurotic?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'm not gonna lie. I overestimate everything.

It's easier to overestimate what I'm capable of, and then realize what I fall short on.. than to assume I fall short without ever trying. :shrug: Maybe that's not what you're looking for. But.

:solidarity:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sometimes I think we're kind of alike, you know, in the whole hating everything business.

Nah, I'd rather kick people than whine about it.

Besides, I don't hate everything. I LOVE KITTIES!!!!!

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Well if you converted now, you would still be neurotic, and it might be less okay to your Christian brethren and sisterhood. Or if you were adopted from a Jewish couple, the neuroticism would still be, and it would still be okay.

If you were a natural Christian, you'd have issues, and I'd call for the doctor, or the ER.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, you know what they say, depression is just anger turned inwards.

I'm not angry. I'm just forceful and speak bluntly. A lot of times I'm even kidding.

I've been depressed before and still wasn't like you. No offense, but I really don't think we're that much alike.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm not angry. I'm just forceful and speak bluntly. A lot of times I'm even kidding.

I've been depressed before and still wasn't like you. No offense, but I really don't think we're that much alike.

I'm surprised that you bother to say no offense.

And you're right, I'm probably not depressed. If I were to give a wild guess, I'd guess obsessive-compulsive.