• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I don't know how to pose this question

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I've asked in three threads if people want to a) be intelligent b) be emotionally intelligent or c) to have good habits.

This leaves a fourth thing I'd like to ask.

I'm not sure what it is, but I'll try. Help me out, will ya, I need some question here that targets Keirsey's artisans (or Myers-Briggs SP's.)

So, eh, do you like chocolate?

:doh:

No, really..

Would you rather not think about yourself and what you are? Would you rather like to have good material possessions, have good things happen to you, do stuff that you like etc.

If my question is wrong, improve it!

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
to have freedom/independence, perhaps.

I'm not sure your first three questions are the best for NT/NF/SJ, either, but I'd let them weigh in on that. I think most people would like to be/say they are intelligent.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hm, I didn't initially target NT/NF/SJ, but then I noticed having just done that. Lol. Then, what to ask of the SP audience? *sigh*

I'm trying to philosophize what is good life and what's worth striving for. I first thought of asking the fourth question about use of skills and "just doing". Are SP known for that? I don't know. Should my questions be about temperaments? No.

Freedom and independence sure is there with the SP. NT have independence, I guess, but I'm not sure about freedom. Now there's something to learn from. I mean, taking things as they are, concentrating on what's in the world as opposed to concentrating on how something can be interpreted. I think I would once like being clear about things, perhaps like SP are, in my opinion. Some analysis paralysis and endless interpretation of things is often there to harass me in my life.

I'm still not sure what to ask here, but I'll reflect what I'm thinking about this:

It would be refreshing to not think of personality, self, abilities, behaviors and psychology. Perhaps it would be refreshing not to think in terms of me, self, I, some else, their psyche, their psychology .. but in terms of experience, what can be had, what can be done, what is, etc. Yeah, I'm trying to strive away from introspection. I'm not saying that SP don't introspect, just saying that they usually don't do it in excess.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol, perhaps extroverted ones don't introspect. By this definition, I do it way too much. I thought introspection was an introverted thing not an intuitive thing? The difference might be intuitives might reflect more on how your inner thoughts fit into the syndrome of humanity or something, while sensors might be like "hmm, I've been really snippy lately - I wonder how I can be more patient with others" or something. You know?

I know the stereotype is we do, rather than think, but that isn't really true, at least for the IPs.

Def.
n.
Contemplation of one's own thoughts, feelings, and sensations; self-examination.