• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Frustration and anger.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:rofl1: that's what darts does for me XD!

"much better" LOL!

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My goodness so much mind clutter.

The strangeness of the past few months I'm finding is that a great many energies are finding stressful situations in their life as a culmination, this pattern I see around me I'm gobsmacked by the severity. Anyway expressing your frustrations and anger are brilliant. I would certainly see this as a healthy form of expression along the emotional guidance scale.

I would say that acceptance of being, refocusing from the these negative states and moving forward toward positive states. Its about internal lacks and wants, rather than focusing on that which lacking and carrying forward your assumptive focus towards those feelings. By expanding them the longer you focus upon them, its about trying to refocus and return to your self the focus of abundance or rather aspirations, affirmations of positive intentions. Expanding your awareness towards the good qualities within yourself and others through gratitude.

Rather than focusing on these events moving up the emotional scale with a more foundational self belief and assertion in yourself without the distortion of mind clutter that feeds and reinforces your subconscious minds view of how things are. For this frequency tends to amplify then and you find what is wrong, what is negative, what is lacking instead of seeing through this and moving towards a healthier platform of thinking and literally can become stuck in a loop without expressing it either. And this you know intuitively.