• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much do you drink?

How much do you drink?

• Never booze is the Devil.

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Once in a great while, if someone forces me to.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Socially, at parties, but that's it.

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • I drink most every chance I get.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Somone pass the Johnny Walker.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • I'm too drunk to answer this right now.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Just wondering how much that those in our community partake.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't know average I'd say. I tend to have a drink a night on average of course out with friends I might have more. I didn't drink for the last two week though because I was on painkillers I had two glasses porribly three I kept refilling the glass when it got low. And it's not ever chance I get and nor is it socially at parties I like the taste of alcohol if I wanted to get drunk every night I could, but I don

heart

heart on fire
I have never been drunk in my life. I do like the taste of wine and rarely will have a small glass of it.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I don't know average I'd say. I tend to have a drink a night on average of course out with friends I might have more. I didn't drink for the last two week though because I was on painkillers I had two glasses porribly three I kept refilling the glass when it got low. And it's not ever chance I get and nor is it socially at parties I like the taste of alcohol if I wanted to get drunk every night I could, but I don

prpl, are you drunk now? :smile:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
prpl, are you drunk now? :smile:

no only on my first glass of wine actually, but I also got 4 hours of sleep last night. The bed up here is too hard so my mom is sending up a mattress pad to see if that helps because I go to bed at 1-3am and wake up about 6-8 if I'm really tired 9. oh and the three never ending glasses of wine was last night actually. I could have sworn I had that in their

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I like really girly drinks that are red and pink and green that probably have an accompanying scented cantle. I probably have 2-3 drinks every week because I'm fully stocked. I've been drunk twice in my life and it will never happen again. I prefer being tipsy; just happy enough for the filters to come off.

Vortex

MBTI Type
WOLF
I drink socially, only alone if I'm ill (since I believe the benevolent spirits of the alcohol will chase away the evil influences), but come to think of it, I partake in a lot of social events that will have me drink something where I could easily choose not to. It's a lifestyle choice. I seldom get drunk, though.

sassafrassquatch

My lifetime alcohol intake has been four cans of Heineken (not all at once) and I don't like the way it makes my head feel. No more booze for me.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I used to be a very heavy drinker- we're talking putting away a fifth a night! :blush: I don't do that anymore though ;)

I usually have a glass of wine with dinner every night and occasionally a drink later, and I'll have up to 3 drinks while at a party or bar, but no more than that! :yes: I limit me

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Would you like a subjective or objective asnwer?

Honestly, I was just wanting a factual cross-section of the drinking habits around here. Also, I am inquisitive of why said individuals make the decision to drink.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
It's all relative but I probably drink more than most people. For example last week I consumed.
- a 12 pack of Heinekeen 12 oz. cans.
- a small bottle of malibu rum.
- 4 bottles of wine (3 white one red).
- about 15 cans of bud light.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Honestly, I was just wanting a factual cross-section of the drinking habits around here. Also, I am inquisitive of why said individuals make the decision to drink.

You got it. For drinking habits please see post #15. That is a fair representation of a typical week for me.

Why do I drink? Mostly because I enjoy being inebriated. I don't like to get fall down, blackout drunk. I usually drink just enough to melt away the world.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
It's all relative but I probably drink more than most people. For example last week I consumed.
- a 12 pack of Heinekeen 12 oz. cans.
- a small bottle of malibu rum.
- 4 bottles of wine (3 white one red).
- about 15 cans of bud light.

I agree, however in the last two weeks I have consumed;
48 bottles of Budweiser, 12 bottles of corona, 30 cans of Busch, and 18 bottles of Coors. (I had some help...)

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
I would say that I drink to circumvent the drudgeries and repetition that my life has become.

armstrongvk12

MBTI Type
ENxJ
I would say that I drink to circumvent the drudgeries and repetition that my life has become.
Do you feel that it's a problem? I don't really drink too much as I have no interest or time for it. But when I do...I'm a champagne kind of gal.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Do you feel that it's a problem? I don't really drink too much as I have no interest or time for it. But when I do...I'm a champagne kind of gal.

It is quite a problem, but when the booze gets flowing, well, there are no problems any more.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I think I am right there with ya Metal, and I don't mind it too much.

I drink beer primarily, mostly a 6 pack per weeknight. Weekends it's usually a 12 pack and a bottle of Shiraz. I am sure it is probably too much, but I don't wake up and need a drink, I don't drive while drinking, and at 34, I haven't gotten into trouble by doing it.

I honestly love the taste of beer, no one beer in particular, just the taste in general. Wine is evil, but so wonderfully yummy.