• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you fear the most?

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
What do you fear the most?

I suddenly realized that the thing that I fear the most (after all of those deathly fears of the children dying etc.) is that I lose my freedom to choose. So I'm control freak about my freedom. I hate if somebody tries to decide on behalf of me of my business. I hate if somebody tries to restrict me and my freedom.

Last edited:

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
A self-perception of meaninglessness, and/or extreme amount of physical pain. (Being beaten up, knifed, shot, tortured, incinerated, etc.)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1. Losing my identity, changing into someone I wouldn't recognize or couldn't respect.

2. Being trapped in a situation that I no longer want to be in.

3. Becoming ugly/disfigured somehow.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Being a comatose patient, and no one will pull my plug.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Becoming mentally ill in a way that damages the people I love.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Dementia, whether caused by Alzheimers or other

Atomic Fiend

To fall into self-destructive behavior one day, and have to face my family and friends to say "I need help."

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Becoming mentally ill in a way that damages the people I love.

Some of my favorite words to live by in this paricular order are: "If you're worried you're going crazy you probably aren't, but if you think you're sane then you probably are crazy. "

or something like that can't think of the exact quote. I think most people believe their is something seriously mentally wrong with them the ones that actually are insane don't think they do.

So as long as you continue to worry you'll be safe.

heart

heart on fire
Anything that would impinge on my mental freedom and privacy of mind. Anything that would cause of a loss of individuality.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My worst fear is dying alone, not having lived a life full of love. But that part is looking like it's gonna solve.

I don't want the freedom of choice, as long as i'm happy with my situation. But that is because I have so many choices to make right now, I know I wouldn't reason this way normally.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
some sort of airborne disease that turns people into cannibalistic zombies... when, by coincidence, several people start coughing at the same time, i often worry my worst fear has become a reality, and that it's only a matter of time before i feel a cough coming on and my vision turns red... followed closely by the loss of all will except that to consume human flesh :thelook:

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Some of my favorite words to live by in this paricular order are: "If you're worried you're going crazy you probably aren't, but if you think you're sane then you probably are crazy. "

or something like that can't think of the exact quote. I think most people believe their is something seriously mentally wrong with them the ones that actually are insane don't think they do.

So as long as you continue to worry you'll be safe.

I once read that one's greatest fear springs from one's greatest strength. For example a genius' biggest fear might be declining intelligence.

As for me my biggest fear is being seen as shallow and/or selfish.

FallsPioneer

MBTI Type
INTJ
For a long time I struggled with the fear of dying/being alone. As much as I do feel alone at times, I think I've made peace with it.

Which brings me to my (now) biggest fear.

That all of my efforts were for nothing. That I shouldn't have tried to begin with. That I don't stand a chance, that my best is worthless. That feeling of hopelessness.

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
Losing all of my thoughts and memories when I die.
All life-altering diseases.